Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Is this kind of sex legal in your state?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by CK5, Jul 21, 2003.

1. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

OK, sorry about the title but needed everyone to read this /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

For some reason I have received like 5 emails today telling me that the "My Membership" link does not work, here is why:

If you registered (free) or renewed or purchased a Membership BEFORE June 1 2003 the "My Membership" link will not work until your current Membership expires or you purchase a Membership here: https://coloradok5.com/amember/signup.php

The system is fully automated as of June 1 2003, the reason I can not import current Members into the new system is because the passwords are one-way encrypted, I don't know what they are so I can not import that info.

Thank You, that is all. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

FYI - the last Membership in the old system to expire is may 30 2004, at that point everyone will be in the new system except the Moderators and a few vendors. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

Yes.

Registered (free), renewed and fully automated sex are all legal in Washington.

I'm not sure about the fully automated and one-way encrypted sex, but it sure sounds interesting.

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Thanks for the heads up.

3. fatboy

fatboy 1/2 ton status

I am willing to try it in Virginia at my own risk but need another partner /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif

4. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

[ QUOTE ]
    FYI - the last Membership in the old system to expire is may 30 2004, at that point everyone will be in the new system except the Moderators and a few vendors. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    so us mods will never have it work for us? oh well no big deal /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. nvrenuf

nvrenuf NONE shall pass! Premium Member

[Butthead voice] Eh huh huh... he said "sex"! eh huh huh... [/Butthead voice]

6. BadDog

BadDog SOL Staff Member Super Moderator Author

Hey Steve... I just wanted you to know that when I clicked the "membership" link, it doesn't seem to work for me. Can you check into that please? /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. ramjet gmc

ramjet gmc CK5 Staff Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

Re: Is this kind of sex legal in your state? *DELETED*

Post deleted by ramjet gmc

8. bigjbear

bigjbear 1 ton status Staff Member Moderator

Still aint got your rims?!!

9. zakk

zakk 1/2 ton status

ummm...isn't sex consuntual? (sp?)

your getting forked! /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

10. BEHJR

BEHJR 1/2 ton status

Ask Kobe -------------------

11. ramjet gmc

ramjet gmc CK5 Staff Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

Re: Is this kind of sex legal in your state? *DELETED*

Post deleted by ramjet gmc

12. k5blazerus

k5blazerus 1/2 ton status

No matter what anybody tells you. You still pay for sex if it is legal or not in your state.

13. SlyDog

SlyDog 1/2 ton status

warning: thread hijack /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Ramjet, how long ago did you order your rims? I ordered 6 about 2 months ago and am still waiting... /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif