Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Is this normal?

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Sparky, Nov 16, 2001.

1. Sparky

Sparky 1/2 ton status

San Antonio(summer) Texas A and M (school year)
    I put on my tuff country ezride 4in. lift (springs all the way around) at the end of the summer and the back is sagging alot already. The distance from the ground to the top of my front bumper is about 4 in greater than the distance from the ground to my back bumper. I knew it would come out a little lower in the back than the front anyways, but 4 in. is alot!!! Did I get a bum set of rear springs or what? It almost looks like the back isnt lifted at all or something. Thanks for any input.

Sparky

When all else fails... Check the blinker fluid.
    78 K-5

2. 82GMC

82GMC 1/2 ton status

It whould seem strange for them to sag that much!! Have you checked to see if you broke any leafs?

I am the hunter Who live's in the darkness, And grows through your fears...... And you are the hunted.

3. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

<font color=purple> Wow ! I'd check it over real good for anything broken and if you don't find anything, call the manufacturer and get a new set ...... It shouldn't sag like that !!

L8r,
    . Riz . <a target="_blank" href=http://www.geocities.com/rizmonkey>www.geocities.com/rizmonkey</a>

<font color=purple> BOW CHICKA BOW WOW !