Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Is this place fer real???

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Sep 22, 2003.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

http://www.freecardirectory.net/

Anyone know anything about that place??? It'd be a pretty cool job to just drive around in a brand new car /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif but $30 to become a member... hmmm... that could be used on CK5...

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

sounds interesting /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

3. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

A free new car? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif Send me $30 and I will sell you some ocean front property in Wyoming /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

4. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

A free new car? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif Send me $30 and I will sell you some ocean front property in Wyoming /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

5. Skigirl

Skigirl 1/2 ton status

It's done frequently here. Companies will pay you to put wrap ads on your vehicle, but they want to know how much you drive and where so they get the exposure they need. Never heard of the free car deal tho. A friend of mine was going to do the wrap ad and I think the ad company was going to pay him $700 a month.

6. ramjet gmc

ramjet gmc CK5 Staff Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

well 700 a month that will get a small car with ins /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

7. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

/forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif small car $700 a month= jackstands put the car in drive and wire the gas so it puts miles on the car while on the stands /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif