Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Is this site amazing or what?

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by firsttimeblazer, Mar 31, 2001.

1. firsttimeblazer

firsttimeblazer Registered Member

Just purchased my 77 (my first blazer) two weeks ago and found this site a few days ago. I just did a search on the forum as i had questions regarding the transfer case and the hiloc, high, low loc low etc. I did not quite understand since i am a newbie. Well had a four wheel drive some 17 years ago when is was single and full of venom (those were the days) Anyway i searched and just copied to word some 7 pages of posts regarding this question. This is simply a killer site. I can see i will probably be spending a lot of time learning from you all. Thanks all from sunny so cal.

2. lowlevell

lowlevell 1/2 ton status

..........Or what :)

One From None

3. bigerik

bigerik 1/2 ton status

This is practically the only website I go to, and it's a daily thing. Welcome! See my trucks at
    <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.bigerik.coloradoK5.com>http://www.bigerik.coloradoK5.com</A>

4. firsttimeblazer

firsttimeblazer Registered Member

or what...so long to the wife...etc

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by firsttimeblazer on 03/31/01 04:53 PM (server time).</FONT></P>