Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Is this what they call ironic???

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by MOABDADC22, Jan 25, 2003.

1. MOABDADC22

MOABDADC22 1/2 ton status

The Japanese /Import craze has hit this country in a HUGE way.......................................The Japanese car culture is heading the opposite direction. Check it out!!!! Notice that there are no big a$$ stupid looking decals on their rides. The wildest design has to be the kick a$$ flames.

I sure hope this craze catches on with americas youth. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. nevercomplete

nevercomplete 1/2 ton status

It's funny, most of the ricers I see over here decked out with stickers and all that mess belong to American service members. Seems most of the "thug" Japanese teenagers have among other things, vintage Impalas /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif, Caddies, Chevy Blazers, Trailblazers, I've seen a few Camaros and Mustangs, but no Chevy trucks /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif. I think American vehicles would be a lot more popular over here if they were offered with the steering wheel on the right side. Oh, by the way, Japanese do put stickers on their cars, but they are in English, go figure.

3. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

While everyone over here is trying to get the Jap. look, all the cars over there are trying to get the Am. look. Pretty much the same as all the hot rods back in the day. Dare to be diffrent, no matter the generation, huh?

4. K5Jimmy

K5Jimmy 1/2 ton status

Seems like the more motorheads change, the more they stay the same... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif...

now, what would really be cool is to find a "SamuraiK5" site over there like this one......they'd sound just like us..only in Japanese.....

Or would they have subtitles?.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

I'd get the dubbed version. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Very funny!! If I didn't talk trash about her in another post, I'd send this link to my sister in law, since she jabbers about how "the Japanese" know fast cars...