Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

isn't there a law against stupid people?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by BigOrange90Jimmy, Nov 3, 2002.

1. BigOrange90Jimmy

BigOrange90Jimmy 1/2 ton status Premium Member

isn\'t there a law against stupid people?

I can gladly say I was the first to get Baja Claws in this part of the state two years ago. Typically, the guys at the tire shop were idiots and can't read the big "ROTATION" symbol OR word on the sidewall, so they just put them on whichever way they felt. This left me with two facing forwards and two back. Man, did they get pissed when I told them they'd better take the two backwards tires off and remount them in the correct fashion. Anyway, after these tires were worn, I was going to see if I could run them backwards, so I called Mickey T. They said these tires couldn't be run backwards because they will only wear faster. I think this is hilarious because all of these purty boys around here with their stock Z71's think they are the heat cuz they have Baja Claws on their junk. The tire shop idiots did the same thing to their tires, but these rich bastards are too stupid to realize it. It's also too bad that they didn't do their homework because Baja Claws absolutely suck in the mud around here. Sorry for such a long rant but these mofo's around here just piss me off.

2. OL14BLAZ

OL14BLAZ 1/2 ton status

Re: isn\'t there a law against stupid people?

Yeah I've got the radial versions on my /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif and they do suck in the mudd. I'm just glad I didn't have to find that out with my money, they were on the truck when I bought the /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

Eric /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

3. BigOrange90Jimmy

BigOrange90Jimmy 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Yep, I had the same ones. You're lucky. I had to go and be the trend-setter. I found out the expensive way that they suck. Their only good point was traction in sand.

4. Tweetysuarus

Tweetysuarus 1/2 ton status

Yeah Stupid people shouldn't breed!
    Bill