Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

It Can Be Done!

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by 79Beast, Nov 30, 2002.

1. 79Beast

79Beast 1/2 ton status

I CAN set up gears myself! I'm really pumped because I set up the 5.13's in my front D60 and rear FF14...and they worked great. Now I just have to go through the engine and I'm on the trail. I also joined CK5. Anyone know how long it takes to process my membership? Also, Is anyone running the MOO crossmember?

2. knudel

knudel Registered Member

Maybe some are gonna say big whoop about that, but... not me. I've not, and am kinda scared to do that. So right on! Please allow me to be the first to say.... you rock. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. reddog64

reddog64 1/2 ton status

Congratsman! on the gears! not many of us will attempt it... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

And on buying a membership! Thanks for supporting CK5!
    You are now officially addicted!!! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. 72THING

72THING 1/2 ton status

It's about dang time you signed up, Bill! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif I stopped by the shop a couple times when he was setting them up and I observed a few things: Dana axles are a PITA to set up, 14FF are simple to set up, and Bill is da man!

Will