Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

It doesn't hurt to ask; or does it?

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by 91gmcjimmyCH_IL, Apr 1, 2002.

1. 91gmcjimmyCH_IL

91gmcjimmyCH_IL 1/2 ton status

May 24, 2001
    It doesn\'t hurt to ask; or does it?

It is a very strange question but I have to ask. I have a $212 dollar "cool card" which basically a store credit for Radio Shack and was wondering if anybody planned on makeing a large purchase from Radio Shack and would possibly trade me for cash or check. I really need money and I don't want to buy anything from Radio Shack. To make it worth your while for the trade I would be willing to except $200 for the card worth $212. I am really desperate! My jimmy is not functioning properly and I need money to get a 14bff. I could even go lower for the trade amount just make an offer. The card is good at any Radio Shack. Sorry, I don't know where else to get money and walking to school sucks!
  2. mudober

mudober Registered Member

Feb 19, 2002

Try buying a radio control truck, play with it a day, then return it.Tell them it didn"t have enought power.They refund your money in cash and you had fun.