Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

It feels so good to be back...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Aug 5, 2003.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

So I was chillin at my friends house after work last Wednesday showing off my new subs when his mom calls and talks him into going to Las Vegas with her and her boyfriend...

They come over with his brand new Subaru Forester XT (Turbo, bad ass lookin) pulling a trailer... and his mom invites me to go, she'll pay for everything... So I called up my boss and said I wouldn't be coming in in the morning and I'd bring my uniform in when I get back... called the folks and told them, came home and packed some stuff, and we were on our way...

Went up through Rocky Mountain National Park, down I-70 to I-15, and arrived in Vegas on Thursday... The Hotel was kinda gay, the Boulder Station, although I did get to chat a bit with the girl working at Subway (she sure can lick stamps .)

We peeped Lake Mead, the Hoover Dam, Lake Havasu, the London Bridge, Caesar's Palace, Excalibur, the water show at the Bellagio, Zion National Park, Valley of Fire, up to the top of the Stratosphere... And the coolest thing, there was NO COUNTRY MUSIC in the buildings... That was friggin Awesome...

We also cruised around Southern California and I bought a Beaver Patrol sticker for my truck /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

It was a pretty awesome trip, worth quitting my job for... I need to go back some time when I can spend more time on the strip, I know we didn't see anything considering how much there is...

umm... That's about it... As much as Wyoming sucks, it's nice to be back where the temperature isn't miserable, I can listen to my rap music and Static X, sleep in my own bed, and chill at ck5.com /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Now I gotta find a new job... something that kicks ass...

2. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    And the coolest thing, there was NO COUNTRY MUSIC in the buildings...

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

Sounds like y'all had a good time.......Now get out and get a fawking job, millions on welfare depend on you. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif
    Now get out and get a fawking job, millions on welfare depend on you. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    ya, z3pr might go hungry, and get his internet secvice turned off, on 2nd thought, go on another trip /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

go get a job at subway and give free food to some hot chick who only wants you for your double meat special...

5. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

Sounds like a really fun trip. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

6. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

And the coolest thing, there was NO COUNTRY MUSIC in the buildings...

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I kinda got growed up in Colorado and Wyoming where I've had country music shoved down my throat for the 19 years I've been alive... stores, restaurants, home, car, parades, concerts a mile from my house, and anywhere you can imagine... It's hard to find a place in this area that's NOT forcing you to listen to country music or classical music or very very bad oldies...

So it was kind of a miracle when I was able to go a week without hearing a single country song... nor did I see a single cowboy hat, a pair of boots, tight blue jeans on a guy, or belt buckles the size of New Hampshire...

I did, however, see a really nice lifted Chivvy with an "Official Horsepower Sticker" sticker /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

If I remember right... I don't think I saw a horse in Vegas either... That place kicks ass /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

What I DIDN'T get to see, however, is an Elvis impersonator, an obvious prostitute, a drag queen, and other such things that don't really exist here... /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

8. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Now get out and get a fawking job, millions on welfare depend on you. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    ya, z3pr might go hungry, and get his internet secvice turned off, on 2nd thought, go on another trip /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ] And what makes you think I would be on welfare ??? Just becouse y'all would need it to pay bills without a job, doesn't mean I do. I do quite fine without it and thank you very much for thinking about me even though you're WRONG .

9. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] And what makes you think I would be on welfare ??? Just becouse y'all would need it to pay bills without a job, doesn't mean I do. I do quite fine without it and thank you very much for thinking about me even though you're WRONG .

[/ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

OWNED BEOTCHHHHHHHHHHHH /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    hijack stops here /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

10. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif Huh ???? I was just asking a honest question. I don't see why some of y'all see more to a reply then there is. /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

11. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

12. ramjet gmc

ramjet gmc CK5 Staff Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

[ QUOTE ]
    Sounds like y'all had a good time.......Now get out and get a fawking job, millions on welfare depend on you.

[/ QUOTE ]

you kill me bubba /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

We think alike on many points do not ever stop