Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

It finally happened.......outsourced

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BigMac, Dec 7, 2002.

1. BigMac

BigMac 1/2 ton status

I have known for months that the company I worked for was planning on outsoucing my dept. As of yesterday, I am officailly outsourced.. I was originally mad this was happening. I am the guy that gets called out at 2 in the mourning to prevent chemical accidents.. or to mitigate them. I had put alot of personal interest into this position.

I thought I was totally getting screwd..untill.. I found out that there sending production of its 200mm line to Taiwan. They are actually haveing there , no making there assembly people teach the taiwanees to do there job so they can ship their jobs off shore! That is the lowest sh!t I ever heard.

Now I am glad to be done with them.

2. 2Dogs

2Dogs 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Nice time to live in the Bay, eh?

What pisses me off is that it is still getting more expensive here everyday....

Good luck with the job hunting!

3. BigMac

BigMac 1/2 ton status

Fortunetly for me I'm one of those "Jack of all Trades" kindda people.

I actually see rents going down here. I have a rental property, so I keep a close eye on rental trends. I haven't been out of work for over 10 years.. For now it's a welcome vacation.