Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

It followed me home

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by smalltruckbigcid, May 16, 2006.

1. smalltruckbigcid

smalltruckbigcid 1/2 ton status

Bought a 95 longbed extended cab K2500 on saturday for $3000. 6.5td with a 4l80e tranny and it has a shift lever for the transfer case, not the push button. PO spent $2700 on the front end about a month ago, replaced everything but the spindles and A-arms. In the last year he's put a new radaitor, starter, batteries and tires. The bad news is it pushes a little oil, it might see 2500 miles a year so not to big of a problem. The exhaust is toast so that has to go. The PO never cleaned the inteior so its at the detail shop right now getting scrubbed, it was OMG filthy. It also came with a Reading steel utility/contractor topper. Thats up for sale.
    George

2. afroman006

afroman006 1/2 ton status

Cool. I wish I could have gotten a 6.5 TD when I got my crewcab, but they aren't nearly as common as the 454 in the truck I was looking for. Prety damn good price I'd say.

3. jekquistk5

jekquistk5 Weld nekid Premium Member GMOTM Winner

I passed on one a month ago for 4500 I should have grabbed it but I would like to get a cummins or a PSD