Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

It is coming.............

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Dec 3, 2002.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

what is???????????????????????
    /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

3. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Is it Bubba's mini me...
    or one of your goats... /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

4. Chevit

Chevit 1/2 ton status

"It" I guess /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

5. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

ooohh oohohoh oooooh I know...
    Chop Wars II Attack of the Drones

6. sapper

sapper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Well then, go get a bucket, er towel or something for it... /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

8. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

jacob

9. reddog64

reddog64 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. 502 4x4

502 4x4 1/2 ton status

Could our ol' Bubba Ray be referring to...

[​IMG]

perhaps?

11. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> I call foul on 502 4x4, he has never provided chop fodder of himself... That sure is an ugly dude with a chainsaw! /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif</font color>

12. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

13. fourwheelerjeff

fourwheelerjeff 1/2 ton status Staff Member Moderator

are you sure???????????

it might just be breathing hard /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

14. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Nice work, I wish I had that much time. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    Too bad that is not what I'm talking about. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Though when it's time for the next go around, y'all will know it. The time is near, so gather y'all's ammo.

15. 87Blazerlady

87Blazerlady 1/2 ton status

502 4X4---what program are you using for your pictures?

16. 502 4x4

502 4x4 1/2 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    I call foul on 502 4x4

[/ QUOTE ]
    Shaggy, you can’t call foul in between Chop Wars...can you? Is this a Geneva Convention thing or maybe an obscure Article in the UCMJ? Perhaps a little known, rarely used Section in the PC, B&amp;P, H&amp;S or something? Girl Scout Codes of Conduct? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif If so, I invoke the blue newbie exclusion. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

A round or two of “chop ammo” will be made available when the gauntlet is dropped. Additionally, every effort will be made to provide something usable! Not the cheeezzyy “10pixel”...or...”here’s a great pic of the back of my head” ammo provided by others who... ”know who they are”. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
    502 4X4---what program are you using for your pictures?

[/ QUOTE ]
    I’ve been using Adobe Photoshop 5.0 exclusively since 1998 but now I’m flip-flopping back and forth between 5.0 &amp; 6.0. Unfortunately, I really lag when it comes to making software transitions (upgrades) /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif. Old dog..new trick syndrome! I’ve made it through about half of a 1000 page text on 6.0 and still feel like I don’t know Cr@pola! /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif Learning curve issues I guess! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif Maybe I’ll get to 7.0 before the 10.0 release.
    Nice work, I wish I had that much time. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    BubbaRay
    Appreciate the compliment but...Me... have an abundance of goof-around-time? Loafin'-around-time, if I recollect my Okie upbringn’? /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif “I wish”. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif
    I don’t find that these low-rez (cut &amp; paste) graphics take much time at all to compose, and text effects are lightning-fast. Unless I’m working on a real project, I probably spend more time browsin-fer-fotos than editing. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif Admittedly, fun stuff that would have taken an hour + to do 4 or 5 years ago can now be blocked-out over a cup of coffee; or two. Photoshop is an incredibly powerful application and, with some dedication (time), can be navigated at a pretty respectable clip. “Layer masking and short cut keys are our friends”. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif On the other hand, restoring a hi-rez (20MB+) scan of a partially mutilated ninety-year-old photograph is, at best, a bit tedious. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

btw: Loafin'-around-time been a little hard to come by for ya ehh BubbaRay? I’m no Columbo, but trace evidence left in the test forum raises suspicions. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

{small print}
    Disclaimer: The comments above are intended for entertainment purposes only...(Mine primarily). /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif If any of the above comments seem indelicate”It’s Nothing Personal”. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Mike

17. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> I beleive that it has been dicided that for CK5 Chop Wars, choppers must have a pic of their face somewhere. FOr the old timers it's not a big issue since odds are someone will have a pic and chop it, so everyone else can just use the face out of that thread. But for newbies like you... I mean, at least give us a link to a website or something! Come on now, fair is fair...

Nice work, btw. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif</font color>

18. BigMac

BigMac 1/2 ton status

Dangit Bubba Ray... that sounds like a call to arms..

My ammo is ready (always is).. should I begin loading magazines? I have'nt field tested my Beta C yet.... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Give dangit

19. 87Blazerlady

87Blazerlady 1/2 ton status

Boudreaux----This is going to be interesting. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

20. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Okie upbringing is a good thing. I use Adobe Photoshop 5.0 myself, and I'm learning the shortcut keys, but I'm having a time with it shutting down on me doing text work, which lenghthens the production time.