Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

IT IS GONE

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by CRAWLIN70, Jul 3, 2002.

1. CRAWLIN70

CRAWLIN70 1/2 ton status

Well that frame sitting next to my truck is gone! well kind my dad bought it. so guess i have a nother truck to finish. the moron(sp) has 19000 in that thing and sold it to my dad for 6000...lol... i cant wait to get it done now! it is going to be our show truck.

jeff

2. gokartergo

gokartergo 3/4 ton status Staff Member Moderator

I guess that means I can't have the axles....Damn... /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

3. crawlerfj40

crawlerfj40 1/2 ton status

show it!I think we need to talk, lets show it at the rubicon run! you can roll it on its side and show Dan those Axles lol.Glad to see that the thing will be put back togather sure is nice. /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif see you this weekend pavment pounder! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif !

4. gokartergo

gokartergo 3/4 ton status Staff Member Moderator

If your just going to show it you don't need those axles.. I'll trade you straight across for my 12 bolt and d44....Hell I'll even throw in the 6 lug rims...LOL

5. CRAWLIN70

CRAWLIN70 1/2 ton status

pavement pouder! i got something you can pund mr. fj40 fawker!!!!!!!! and dan i might have aline on a 14bolt and dana 44 with 4:11's i will let you know.

6. crawlerfj40

350motor sm465 np205 dana 60's front and rear bring it on lol /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif see yea tonight and go get some work done!

7. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

Ya Know CRAWLIN70 if ya want I can show Mr. FJ40 how a 350/465/205/D44/D60 is REALLY suppose to wheel? /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif Just for you though!! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

8. crawlerfj40

? sounds like a date hows sat july 6 at the rock pile around 9:00 am I am game! just for you crawlin 70 /forums/images/icons/grin.gif lol

9. CRAWLIN70

CRAWLIN70 1/2 ton status

oh so you want to see how my fullsize does it do you! bring it on homeeeeeeee!!!! lets go mofo!!!!! it is on me and you at the rock pile! hey anyone wana bring the camcorder to see me kick his azz?...hehehehe hey burt lets go show them how we do it in a fullsize

10. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

hahahLOL I will have to take a rain check before school can begain! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif
    We shal wheel one of thease days! My calander is WAY full this year so finding time is tuff...... /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif
    I am not competative just sturring up the dust a little /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif
    Have a great 4th
    Burt

11. crawlerfj40

Its all good I was going to be there /forums/images/icons/grin.gif any way have great 4th and give us A call when you get tired of the rat race. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gifsee yea