Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

It is official..............the K5 is SOLD!

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by BurbinOR, Dec 2, 2002.

1. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

Yep, money arrived this morning, new owner should be picking it up in the next day or two. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

For those didn't know I was selling it, are shocked or think I'm just plain nuts - I'm not deserting the full size SFA world. Moving up in size to a Burb - have one in mind that I looked at yesterday. It's a 91 Silverado with the 4L80E tranny and every option known to man. Good shape, all original, perfect to build on. Still a pre IFS beast, just longer...........

Maybe I need to change the name to BurbinOR now, eh? /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif

2. Mr.Chevy4x4

Mr.Chevy4x4 1/2 ton status

Congrats, I'm sure you will do the burb the same justice you did the K5!

Mike

3. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

congrats now go get that burb /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif dont forget to get a few last pics /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

4. balzackks84

balzackks84 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Im surprised it took so long. I was starting to get tired of druling over it every thursday when the truck trader came out.

5. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

Congrats man /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Now go get that burb and make it as bad as the blazer /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

6. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Need me to build another rear for you, Frank? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. COCHEV

COCHEV 1/2 ton status

congrats! sad to see it go, but new projects are always fun too! you'll love a burb for the family travel action and wonder why you waited so long to get one.

so................. will the burb get one ton gear and tpi???? /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif