Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

It might have been burned up...but it still beats a jeep!!!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by trouble1, Oct 23, 2002.

1. trouble1

trouble1 1/2 ton status

Ok...had a little snow over night and this morning out here in steamboat, and Rabbit Ears Pass lived up to its expectations (slick as hell) anyway trying to get over it I wound up behind a jeep CJ-7. After he hit the ditch twice... he decided that he could not make it. So being the nice guy that I am ( also love to see the look on jeep owners faces when they read my rear window sticker) I hooked my tire chains together and drug him out and up the pass. After I got him unhooked and as safe as he could be in his jeep....he laughed at my Blazer bwecause of its looks. He also made comments about my drivers seat (a old lawn chair). So, I told him that it went thru a fire a week ago, and it still pulled him out and up in 2 wheel drive. He then cussed about my sticker on the back window. How rude....oh yea, if you have not figured it out, the sticker says "Jeep Recovery Vehicle" /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

2. Silver84k5

Silver84k5 1/2 ton status

he has some balls to talk [censored] after you saved his ass, shoulda Knocked him out, then drug his jeep back down to where you found it, put it in the ditch and set him in the dirvers seat, and drew a big ass Bowtie on his forehead

3. zakk

zakk 1/2 ton status

Jeep owns (with the very RARE exception) are a pain in my arse.

At a Hollister Hills run, we found the 2001 TTC 5.Oh Jeep (black on 37" SSR's) on its side in a ravine.

A member (don't remember who) ran a strap, and got the afore mentions jackass back rubber side down and he didn't have the sack to say "thank you" /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

it IS a jeep thing and i thank GAWD i don't understand

4. 88k5blaza

88k5blaza Registered Member

thats the coolest thing ive ever herd, my buddie thinks that his stock toyota tacoma will outdo my 88 well we went in the mud and played one day he got stuck, i made it through the mud in 2 wheel drive with a bit of a horror show and then pulled him out all withought even locking my hubs, hahahaha

5. 88k5blaza

88k5blaza Registered Member

and hey man i gotta ask where did you get that sticker????

6. big d

big d 1/2 ton status

HE GOT THAT DECAL FROM A MEMBER ON THIS SITE, THE BUSINESS IS CALLED LYONS DESIGN AND THE MEMBER GOES BY THE HANDLE OF JEFF SOMETHING OR ELSE CANT REMEMBER. DO A SEARCH OR GO TO THE ADVERTISERS SECTION.....HE MIGHT BE IN THERE. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. trouble1

trouble1 1/2 ton status

go to advertising on this sight and hit up lyons design. He makes a really cool one and its cheap. I just ordered one from him. Mine is made out of just 3" vinyl stick on letters that you get from wallmart. I just replaced them on sunday after I re-got her running from the fire...The whole outside is torched but that sticker and my new CK5 built not bought sticker!!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

8. HarryH3

HarryH3 1 ton status Author

Jeff427 is the CK5 member. He makes the ColoradoK5.com stickers and will make you any sort of vinyl sticker that you can dream up. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

9. TXsizeK5

TXsizeK5 1/2 ton status

Hey, most jeep owners can be cool... i got stuck at the entrance of a trial and one pulled me out. Of course he was in 4lo on the pavement!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

I've pulled out mutiple jeeps on the same day. They both ran off the "path" and wound up in some really really slick clay mud. But both were my friends. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

10. trouble1

trouble1 1/2 ton status

I'm sure most are pretty cool... I am a x CJ-5 owner and knew a bunch of ppl with them. Not trying to be sterotypical or anytingn nor am I trying to step on too many toes.... /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

11. Jeff427

Jeff427 1/2 ton status

big d, trouble1 and HarryH3, thanks for the recommendation /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif.

Anyone that would like custom vinyl decals (stickers) let me know. I will be happy to help you /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif. Email me directly @ lyons@glccomputers.com.

12. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

It's a Jeep thing, we wouldn't understand why thier owners are such assclowns (Atleast around here most are. If you wheel something other then a heep, they talk sh!t on your ride. Even the pavement princesses heeps think they're better then ya)

13. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

what a dick..i seriosly would have backed in and smashed his pos jeep up then left..like he could catch up with you anyway..hahaha