Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

It must be tough being a year old

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, May 31, 2004.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

My brother and his wife came to visit today, and brought along my super-awesome 14 month old niece, Allison...

A little bit into the visit, my brother and his wife wonder if my parents could watch Allison so they could get some alone time. Of course, my parents agreed. After all, who could possibly say no to watching an awesome chunk of flesh like my niece?

So all was fine and well... I was in here surfing CK5, my mom was on the other computer with Allison playing some music video by that guy and that girl... Allison's pigging out on a banana... All of a sudden, I hear screaming...

Not "I'm happy, and I want the world to know" screaming. Blood-curdling, "oh my god, something bad is happening" screaming... So, I go out there expecting to see someone dead... Ask my mom what happened... "She just realized mom and dad aren't here anymore."

The next 15 minutes was just plain torture for me and the kid... She was stuck in a strange house with weird furry things bigger than her, with weird old people, a banana, and no parents... And to top it off, everywhere she went there was a strange bald kid (me /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif) that she doesn't know following her around, laughing at her, and keeping her from having any privacy in the pantry where all the stuff babies shouldn't be digging in is kept...

Finally, after searching the ENTIRE house (really, the whole damn house), and screaming and crying in just about every corner, she climbed up on the couch, found her pacifier, and sat there staring at us... Then my brother came back and all was well...

I know it's mean, but I couldn't help but laugh... She's just so... cute... Even when she's walking around screaming /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif I just wish I could see her more so she'd know who the hell I am... I get to see her maybe once or twice a month, and she never remembers who I am /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

2. 4GUNZ4X4Z

4GUNZ4X4Z 1/2 ton status

Yeah kids are great!!! Earlier today I was watching some racing on pay per view and they were showing chicks giving out boob shots, well I'm kind of a bad dad and I was letting my 2yr old son watch it with me. We were giving each other high fives and stuff and he was yelling out titties. I ran to the bedroom for a minute to throw on my shoes and all of the sudden I hear "NO NO MOMMY" I instantly knew that she changed the channel. Man it was great he threw a fit till she changed it back to the cars and boobs. Then earlier this evening he and I went riding up and down the block on my dirtbike for about a half hour. Man I love my baby boy. He's into the same things I'm into.... trucks, big trucks, hotrods, chicks, titties, motorcycles and tools oh and he is constantly drawing on himself with markers letting me know that he has tattoos too. "Look daddy, I have tattoo too." lol kids are great when they're little. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

3. unick

unick 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Yeah kids are great!!! Earlier today I was watching some racing on pay per view and they were showing chicks giving out boob shots, well I'm kind of a bad dad and I was letting my 2yr old son watch it with me. We were giving each other high fives and stuff and he was yelling out titties. I ran to the bedroom for a minute to throw on my shoes and all of the sudden I hear "NO NO MOMMY" I instantly knew that she changed the channel. Man it was great he threw a fit till she changed it back to the cars and boobs. Then earlier this evening he and I went riding up and down the block on my dirtbike for about a half hour. Man I love my baby boy. He's into the same things I'm into.... trucks, big trucks, hotrods, chicks, titties, motorcycles and tools oh and he is constantly drawing on himself with markers letting me know that he has tattoos too. "Look daddy, I have tattoo too." lol kids are great when their little. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

That is the funniest damn thing Ive heard in a long time!!! Just the thought of a little kid yelling titties make me laugh!!

Nick

4. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    oh and he is constantly drawing on himself with markers letting me know that he has tattoos too. "Look daddy, I have tattoo too."

[/ QUOTE ] that'll be my son /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif personally whenever I have children, its gonna be a constant battle between me and my wife of who is gonna teach them what. Namely me teaching them to do stuff that will tick mommy off or scare her and her teaching them to tickle me.

5. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

exactly /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif,my wife told me my son got mad and said F**K IT,she told him it was a bad word and to stop saying it and he said DADDY SAYS IT /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif my son loves doing all the stuff i do,but he's not aloud to disrespect his mom--thats my job /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

6. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

7. shewheeler

shewheeler 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    That is the funniest damn thing Ive heard in a long time!!! Just the thought of a little kid yelling titties make me laugh!!

[/ QUOTE ]
    Yah, it's hilarious and cute when they are little /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

My friend thought it was cute as hell to teach his kid to squeeze a girl's boob and say "booobies" -Homerstyle /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

Anyways, it was all fun and games til the kid started school and did it to his kindergarten teacher /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

I guess my point is that it is cute (sometimes) to see little ones mimicking adults, but please be careful that you aren't teaching your little boys that it's OK to disrespect or objectify women /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif

yah... yah... I know... stfu /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

8. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

GET BACK IN THE KITCHEN!

/forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif sorry couldn't resist, Must agree, don't think I'll ever teach my kids things like grabbing women's boobs, just messing up mom's day is all /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif, afterall, shes the one I love /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif.

9. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    GET BACK IN THE KITCHEN!

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif