Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

It started out as the clutch

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by POWERMAD, Aug 10, 2003.

POWERMAD 1/2 ton status

Mar 4, 2001
    T-case tore down waiting on mods for the 32 spline front output/fixed rear yoke/twin stick.
    clutch is out, hell might as well fix the plant.
    just scored another forged crank and a few rods... for free of course.the 305 is just a long block in her now.
    Hmm might as well build the LT1, won't cost much LOL
    The block I got from Jeffs dad and the Lt1 heads will do nicely. $100 per head to have new seats put in.
    Being a parts whore does have it's advantages.

Ahh crap might as well use the shafts from the ford too..
    They are too long though.. what to do?
    I suppose I could toss in the 8" lift and take out some slack . Dammit now I am gonna have to regear and get bigger shoes.
    Fawkin clutch.
  2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Feb 24, 2000
    I didn't even have to finish reading your post Ron,Yor never gonna finish your rig are you ??????? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    I think we're all in the same sinking boat sometimes.....And we all hve to know that by the time we get it all put back together it will be time to rip into it again..... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif