Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

IT STEERS WITHOUT THE ASSAST OF A FORK LIFT NOW!!

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Chaz88K5, Nov 23, 2002.

1. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

today i finaly got a ride down to the shop and got my steering all back together...so next week its goin into the gear shop for a ARB (that i wont even be able to use untill feb)...dident get the hydro ram installed but i am goin to wait untill i get the high steer arms..be more clearance that way and would protect the ram a little better..the next project is goin to be cuttin my old door apart and takin the guts out of it and transfering all of that junk to the door i got from dan and get that painted up and ready to throw on..(i dont really want to put doors on at all but...no doors and rain sucks ass now all i really need is my licence back and game on

2. gokartergo

gokartergo 3/4 ton status Staff Member Moderator

And remember to send the old regulater to Tori,,,

3. FRIZZLEFRY

FRIZZLEFRY 1/2 ton status

I wish I could have come over and helped out but my bathroom was calling /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Good to hear ya made some good progress /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

I learned today that Im not a carpenter but Im almost finished and it looks pretty good. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

4. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

yup..havent forgot...just procrastinating...i need to get off my ass and get it together so when i do get my licence back i can drive it......well at least stay warm while driving it

5. crwln73

crwln73 1/2 ton status

Hey Chris you should of called.I would of helped with the bathroom.I was a contractor for 12years.Would of been glad to lend a hand. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif