Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

it sucks how $hit happens

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by NEK5, Sep 7, 2006.

1. NEK5

NEK5 3/4 ton status Premium Member

as some of you know, a while back, i got in an accident with my grandmothers car, and it was totaled....well that car was mostly used by my sister (who lives with my grandma) ever since my grandma bought a new car...so after all that was solved, my grandma made a bad move and bought my sister a car, 200? honda civic 2dr, which was a dumb move because my sister doesnt work, therefore no money, well when i found out it had no alarm, i told her to get one, because they were one of the top stolen cars in the area.......I JUST WISH PEOPLE WOULD START LISTENING TO ME!!!!!

Picture 171.jpg

Picture 173.jpg

Picture 177.jpg

Picture 179.jpg

Picture 175.jpg

2. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

Are they to total it ? The drivetrain would fit good in a buggy frame :thumb:

3. NEK5

:D :D :D i think the insurance company takes it

4. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

They don't have to , you can buy it back for a few bucks off your settlement , and buy some tubes and pull a Marv :laugh:

5. cwn anwyn

cwn anwyn 1/2 ton status Premium Member

At least they left the bitchin' Flamed floor mats and matching seat covers:D

Theives suck:mad:

6. Jagged

Jagged 1 ton status

There's a car in that first picture?

Get that K5 back there! ;)

7. diesel4me

diesel4me 1 ton status Premium Member

Welcome to "Suck-a-Chussetts"....a crackheads paradise..

Thats a shame man!..its getting so you cant own anything on wheels in this state anymore,without some crackhead scumbag stealing it,robbing parts off it,or some moron on a cell phone totaling it for you!...:mad:

I caught 2 "guys" in my yard snooping around the other night--they looked like mexicans or peurto ricans--said they were "looking at the truck for sale"(my 79 C10)...

I took the sign off,and parked it real close to my garage!..and told them to take a hike,and to not be suprised if the cops stop by,and have a word with them!..( I called them--20 minutes later a cruiser comes--they were probably miles away by then)..since they did nothing but tresspass,the cops didn't care to pursue the matter..:mad:

I also told the "guys" if they were truly interested,they should have knocked on the door,and asked permission before "looking",and not at 9:30pm..
    I was in my garage,and they were VERY suprised when I came out--with a pitchfork in my hands!...:eek1: :D

They were on FOOT too,which led me to believe they were probably going to try to steal it,or had someone waiting in a car nearby somewhere..guess I'm going to have to clean out the garage,so I can put the truck in there at night now...:mad: ..and keep nothing of value in them..

I wish it would sell,I'm tired of having 3 vehicles to watch over, and pay insurance on!..time to get some surveillance cameras--had I not seen the motion detector floodlights come on,they probably would have gone undetected...good thing for them I didn't have a gun--but I was not so sure THEY didn't!:doah: ..thats why I grabbed the pitchfork!..

A friend of mine in upstate NY told me he got ROBBED tuesday night at a Wendy's!..some black guy asked him if the could jump start his car--my friend said "sorry,I don't have jumper cables"..so the guys says"well,how about 3 bucks so I can get a burger then?"..

As he was about to say "NO"the guy sticks what appeared to be a gun in his ribs,(hidden in his sweatshirt "pouch")..and says "hand over your wallet!"..my friend says "I don't HAVE a wallet"--and he hands over the 43 bucks he had left he just got from an ATM machine just before eating--(had gotten 50 bucks,spent 7 for his meal!)..the robber says "I said your WALLET--not MONEY!"..my friend says I told you I aint GOT one",and pulls the pockets of his pants out to prove it!--then he pushed the "panic button" on his car alarm remote,and the guy ran off into the darkness..with his 43 bucks of course..:doah:

Really makes you want to go out to eat,huh??.....:( :angry1: :yikes: ...this world (and state!) sucks more every F'n day,I swear...:crazy:

8. Col_Sanders

Col_Sanders 3/4 ton status

Doubt an alarm would have helped too much, it looks like they knew what they were doing and would have disabled it pretty quickly. That sucks man, I hate thieves.

9. mike n

mike n 1/2 ton status

Looks like a Bronco to me, not a Blazer.

10. NEK5

yep, in decent shape too

11. Jagged

Jagged 1 ton status

Fire me

12. Emmettology 101

Emmettology 101 3/4 ton status

keep an eye on Ebay. I bet some one the parts will surface there. Looks like they just grabbed some unboltable stuff.

Also, I'd check with the insurance company and see what the buy back is. It will usually be super cheap!