Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

it was a GOOD day!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by boggerless, Mar 19, 2005.

1. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

well i finally drove JR legally today:D :D :D :D fook me it was a long wait. fix one thing another would break:mad: . i got the choke adjusted so the bastard runs normal. two weeks ago the fuel line by the tank turned into -old faithfull-. MAN that was fun to acually drive it in traffic.:woot: :woot: i couldn't go to far though i still need the smaller wiper arm posts from a 79 . the 86 cabs hit the old hood. i knew i should have saved those!!! its raining to hard to see. anyway lots o fun. see you soon at the mounds TJ and DARKSHADOW.

2. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

Haha, cool. It's a good feeling to work your ass off and finally get to see the results. :waytogo:

For the first time EVER, I had my jeep running and driving at the same time as my Yukon. And then I changed the oil in the Yukon, and while I was doing that, I realized that my Yukon didn't run and the Heep did. Made me laugh.

3. boggerless

its been four years of crap with that truck:laugh: my shinny new crate engine ain't so shinny no mo.LOL

4. big83chevy4x4

big83chevy4x4 3/4 ton status

SWEET, now we can't rag on you for wheeling a ford lol.

how'd it drive? finely get the driveshaft problem fixed?
    did you finely fix your oil line so the visegrips are not laying on the manifold anymore?

silver lake is 2 weeks away :deal:

5. boggerless

still need a drive shaft,i'm gonna take out one of the helper springs,since i put it in the pinion angle slowly dropped to almost flat.:yikes: so i'll see how long it really needs to be. and i have a plug in the hole for the oil gauge. its still a little rigged.LOL two weeks eh?:thinking: i think i can, i think i can.it was fun driving it TJ, front wheel drive but still fun moving down the road. the plate cost $82.00 for 18 months. and the insurance is only $ 16.20 a month.:thumb: