Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

It's 3:25 am....

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Avery4jc, Jun 10, 2006.

1. Avery4jc

Avery4jc 1 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

It's 3:25 am and I just got home from hanging, laughing and having an all around good time with of all else, my sister's friends!
    I don't know why but I have always been the little brother of the bunch as most of them stay at our house all the time anyways. Basically she goes to a pretty small school in our big city and it's great for her. They are all seniors and are graduating Saturday, I mean today :doah:, later on today.

She had a show (on the town, heard of it?) that my dad and I help out with every year and this year was no exception, every year they do a great job regardless of what show the school decides to do. It's tradition that every year after the show they all go to Denny's because it's the only thing open at 2:00 am for 100+ high school students after a long 3 weeks of work.

I always hang with them and decided to go along because get this, I'm actually sad, no I take that back, I'm really sad that they are going. Is that wierd? I spend a relatively small amount of time with them yet I feel more crushed about them leaving than if I were to graduate myself. I'm sure I'll read this tomorrow and wonder why I posted to ask your opinions but I needed to ask ya'll.

So what do ya' think, am I strange for being heart broken by these friends leaving even though I don't go to the same school and I only see them on average every couple of days at the most?

Where's Dr. Phil? Avery needs help.

-Avery

2. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Friends are friends. I have frinds that I only see twice a year. You miss them when they leave.

3. hunterguy86

hunterguy86 1/2 ton status

X2 on that.

4. hunterguy86

hunterguy86 1/2 ton status

Dang it, it double posted. Sorry bout that yall

5. Avery4jc

That's a good point guys, I get to take off from work early today and head over to their graduation so that'll be fun.

-Avery

6. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

I broke down when I graduated, even though the friends I had were very distant

7. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

my little sisters friends are cool. especially her best friend and her boyfriend. if she ever breaks up with him, she's got to move out, cuz we're keeping him. :haha:

8. Avery4jc

That's kind of how I feel. I just got home from work and were going to her graduation in 20 minutes. I'm going to miss these guys and gals.

-Avery

9. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

dude i cried at my high school graduation, because i knew id never see any of them again, and sure enough, i havent.

10. Avery4jc

Thanks for that wonderful piece of info. I have to look forward to. :rolleyes:

On a lighter note I just got back from doing "security" @ their sober-grad over at Blackbeards. It seems to be a pattern here as it's 3:45 in the morning and I have to be up for church by 6:00!

It was a blast (their still there), my dad did security and patroled with the other parents even though it isn't required for this school, they really are a good group of kids, well adults now.

They had the slick track running for the go-carts where I put the spank down on them, it was a blast. Every ride was open and all the golfing and games were open too so there was a ton to do. I pretty much hung around the track all night as it was the place to be, and right next to the open air dance floor with a live DJ.

Graduation was earlier and it went great, the students had a great time and the school was nice in that they didn't fart around, it was in and out. All in all it was only about an hour and fifteen minutes. I'm feeling a little better as I got to spend some time with them away from everything else that has been stressing us out, I'll still miss them though. On a beter note though I found out that except for one girl who is going to BYU everyone else gets to stay for summer so I'm sure I'll get to see some of them over the next few months.

Anyways thanks to all who let me ramble on here as strangely enough it makes me feel a little better.

-Avery

11. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

ok, this thread is definitely worthless without pics. i'll even start...

this is my little sisters best friend.

s012.jpg

12. Avery4jc

I'll get some pics up if you want, lol.

-Avery

13. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

get some pics already! :deal:

14. Avery4jc

sorry about that, I've been away from CK5 for over 3 days! Yikes!

I have tons of pictures to go through from the last few get togethers with us all but for now here's a shot of my sister, my ugly mug and becca' (who basically is my second sister and just calls me her brother anyways) after their graduation, the second one is of part of the crew, my sister, rebecca, marcel and Mike.
    -Avery

100_4656.jpg

100_4651.jpg