Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

It's a crazy world we live in.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Z3PR, Nov 16, 2005.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Isn't it crazy, I mean damn, 18 y/o boy kills the parents of his 14 y/o girlfriend. The kid is only 18 and his life is over. Yeah, the police caught him. Kid would have been better off if they would have shot and killed him. He'll spend the rest of his life in prison. I don't feel sorry for him, he killed the girl's parents, shot them each in the head. But I wouldn't wish life in prison on anyone no matter what. That's a worse fate then death in my honest opinion. I think he should be buried up to his sholders, and the family and friends of the girl's parents should stone him to death.

2. tiger9297

tiger9297 1/2 ton status

Have they figured out if the 14 yr. old girl was involved or if she was kidnapped? I haven't seen a definite answer yet. I read that the police chief was treating it as a kidnapping until he had reason to do otherwise.

3. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

I'm not really surprised, as we continue to teach our children that they and other humans are just organic matter.

Majorly edited down to my basic point...

I don't want to start another multi-page thread that ends in lock-up...

Last edited: Nov 16, 2005
  4. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

If he can't play by the rules, he can't be a member of the tribe. If he killed that girls parents like the news says, I would not only wish prison on him, but I hope that it's brutal and he lives a long life.

Ratch - You have a very good point as far as valuing human life and the value of religion and upbringing. My only thought is that there are certain people out there who are just nuts. Problem is that they have a tendancy to reveal themselves in bad ways.

5. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Yeah, I agree, there are plenty of people whose elevator doesn't make it all the way up. But I think the distinctions are getting blurry...

Sorry, I didn't mean to edit mine down and make your reply not make a lot of sense... I always hate when I step into a thread and see that, and I hate editing my posts, but I said a lot that can start controversy on the board that I don't really want to get caught in fighting about. I beleive it's good to stand up for your ideals, but I also don't think I need to start something with them...and if it's a problem for anyone, I'll put back what I originally posted.

6. Inu-Hanyou1776

Inu-Hanyou1776 1/2 ton status

From the news reports I've read, this kid's not showing any remorse whatsoever so far even though he's been cooperating with the police. I've read too that so far, all signs are pointing to the conclusion he kidnapped the girl, that she didn't go with him willfully.

If he did indeed do all that, then something did snap and he did go completely nuts.

7. cbbr

The fact that your response might PO someone doesn't make it wrong. ;) I personally think that you were dead on.

8. gauder

gauder Banned

It all comes down to the golden rule. Family values have disintegrated to near nothing among North Americans. Teach your children well.

9. SkulzNBonz

SkulzNBonz 1/2 ton status

Just think about it though. He'll be gettin' alot more sex now than he would have ever gotten from that little skank :eek1: :doah: :haha: :haha: :haha:

John

10. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Ah whatever. Miss-the-point responses like that are exactly why I removed my full post. I don't wanna get into it with you on this, especially if you're going to distort my point, or add components that aren't even near "between the lines" just because you have a stereotypical veiwpoint.
    Go back to dropping your one-liners of wisdom, much better than fabricating viewpoints to oppose.

I was going to add a lot of information based on stats, trends, and surveys leading to a point. You walk in and essentially call me bigoted without having anything but a basic rough idea that I left up, when your opinion is based on more your own opinion than anything else. Sorry if I seem irritated, but that holier than thou ****'s annoying.

11. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

no remorse... guilt... i say since this country was formed on Christian beliefs, that we should follow them. i believe the Bible says "an eye for an eye." Shoot him in the head, and let him blead out. ammo is cheap, maybe some of the other assclowns will get the picture.

12. SkulzNBonz

How is it evil? I say it's nothing more than your typical, stupid 18 year old kid who doesn't, until too late, put thought into the repercussions for their actions. Nothing evil aboiut bein' stupid, young, and in love.

John

13. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

HE FOCKING KILLED TWO PEOPLE! does it need to be any more evil?

14. cbbr

I'll give you stupid, but I am sticking with evil also. Nothing less than evil when you shoot two innocent people in the back of the head.

15. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Not putting words in his mouth, but I think his (SkullzNBonz) point is not that it wasn't an act of pure evil (which I'm not argueing with either), but the "Why" is not a purely driven evil.

My argument against calling the entire event "Pure evil" is that yes, it was an act of evil, but this individual probably hasn't dedicated his life to committing acts of evil. Therefore I would argue that the motivation, the "why" and fuller story of it, is not just "Pure Evil".

Also, it may be fine and agreeable to call this kid evil right now. But to say "He's evil" and scoff at any reasoning as to why he's evil, is essentially saying he was born that way and there's no cause to investigate. Basically, it's following a "faith" and excluding reason or science, while simultaneously deriding faith.

16. tiger9297

tiger9297 1/2 ton status

You are exactly right!!!! If we evolved from slime then we are really nothing more than complex slime. The fact is that we are not complex slime. Life is so precious and we are all CREATED by God for a reason!

and yes what this guy did is without a doubt EVIL and that evil comes from an evil sinful nature, which we are all born with.

17. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Also, I think I owe you a little bit of an apology, RJ. I sholdn't have come off so rude replying to you.

18. SkulzNBonz

The act itself may have been "evil", but I'm not buyin' that this kid even knows what evil is. Evil is a very strong statement. Serial murderer's and child rapists, now they're evil, but this kid, not even close. Selfish, yes. Ignorant, definately. Angry, for sure. It was nothing more than a passionate, misguided act by someone without the maturity to control his emotions. I am not at all defending this kid, but he sure as hell ain't evil. He's gonna get his chance to meet plenty of evil m'fr's. That poor stupid kid ain't even in their league.
    He didn't have the luxory of knowing how to interact with others because his parents home-schooled him. To me, your not doing your child any favors by keeping them out of the social enviroment of a public or private school.

John

19. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

Howdy, brothers!!!!:D

20. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

Who, me? Other than one questionable post by beater, everything seems to be going fine. I just thought I should pop in and say hello. :whistle: