Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

IT'S A GHOST TOWN/FORUM!

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by NEOMASTINO2U, Sep 30, 2002.

1. NEOMASTINO2U

NEOMASTINO2U 1/2 ton status

IT\'S A GHOST TOWN/FORUM!

Hey where is everyone? its like everyone disappeared? vanished into some other dimension! is this forum turning into a long forgotten ghost forum?
    kelly /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

2. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

Re: IT\'S A GHOST TOWN/FORUM!

I'm still alive and kicking. Was just gone for the weekend hunting.

3. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

im here as always lol

4. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

I'm here, with a 2 day hangover.... /forums/images/icons/blush.gif /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif

5. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

isnt that the norm for you? /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

6. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Na , this is the first time I've had a hangover in about 3 years

7. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

lol, well, everyone is either too flippin cheap to pony up 25 bones for membership, or the other 2 options,

1-pouting over past disagreements with club stuff
    2-got run off by the disagreements

sad to say, it will probably be deleted if the post numbers stay poopy /forums/images/icons/frown.gif

8. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

I'm here.

I think Rob is right on two counts - membership fees were not paid by everyone (cheapskates /forums/images/icons/wink.gif ), the early crapola soured a lot of folks on this forum, and we need to RECRUIT. First get back the ones that are worth bringing back, then new blood. Forget the Hitler's and the whiners.............. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

9. JIM88K5

JIM88K5 1/2 ton status

Whats the occasion ?
    Jim

10. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Uh, I think it was a dual part wake, just now had a few whiskeys to clear my head....
    /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif

11. reddog64

reddog64 1/2 ton status

I'm here... but working noon till 2 am right now.. got off early tonight...

12. NEOMASTINO2U

icky! those are odd hours for you! well i just wish everyone would get over whatever happened i must of been gone getting treatments, don't remember what happened except a few whiners and complainers! /forums/images/icons/blush.gif but we got to do something to bring the forum alive again anything come on guys got to make some suggestions on getting it back up and moving we don't want to be deleted do we! /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif what would that say about the northwest! think think think think!
    kelly

13. uglychevyZZ4

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    First get back the ones that are worth bringing back, then new blood. Forget the Hitler's and the whiners

[/ QUOTE ] refer to my funeral for all PNW clubs post /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif lol, I think some really cared and in effort to step up to the plate and keep it all togetherand hated to see it all crash and thus BECAME hitlers on accident and dont know it, wich sux cuz people are still shying away from them because of it.

"The road to hell was paved with GOOD intentions" /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

sux but true. so how do you tell someone / one's that they are appreciated but are bossy and make it NO fun when they are so CONTROLLING? I dunno how to break the ice in that area..... /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif sheesh, if this dont break up soon and get on the road to fun, im buying a j**p , at least they will wheel and meet up for fun!

"NO FUN, THEN NO TRUCK" and then screw it time for a for sale sign /forums/images/icons/confused.gif /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif

14. uglychevyZZ4

in addition.... funny thing is, i think it is how pnw wheelers want it except for us few /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif considereing there are meetings uo here that i never knew were happening and trips to wheel that only a choice few were invited on, so i just suppose thats how it is going to be up here is to just wheel with 2-3 friends. hell, i dunno...

15. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

IF my front and rear axle ratios matched I might just go wheeling... 1 more week and I will be getting another axle on my home from Colorado. But I dont want to tear up my '79 K10 because it is too nice. May have to sell it just so I can finish up my 66 GMC Beater /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

16. NEOMASTINO2U

ya i saw your post but figured if someone posted another funeral type post we could get even more response but like you said it looks like its just us few! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif i did notice that when there was a trip planned it was only a few invited and same with meetings oh well we still have all of us right! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif we can just look at it like that military slogan-THE FEW THE PROUD THE PACIFIC NORTHWEST FORUM! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif it just sux like you said that everyone had to freak out and leave cheez! can't belive a few good people are going to let a few bad apples sour the forum for them! But look on the bright side you all still have me! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/ooo.gif now isn't that something to look forward to! ( no comments from the peanut gallery please)(ROB)LMAO! okay rob left the door wide open for ya! go ahead lets hear it! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif
    kelly