Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

!!! It's A Girl !!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by rigdonhome, Sep 9, 2003.

1. rigdonhome

rigdonhome 1/2 ton status

!!! It\'s A Girl !!!

Just a quick note to share my good news...

Baby Girl was born today at 4:57pm Happy and Healthy.

Mom and Baby are doing great and I just left the hospital to let them both get some badly needed sleep. They come home as soon as I get the boy (very proud big brother...) up and ready to pick them up in the morning.

Went as good as a birth can go. Checked in at 11am and had a baby by 4:57pm, no complications. She's the most beautiful Baby Girl EVER!!! (Present company's Baby Girls excepted, of course. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif)

Whew! Let the sleep deprivation begin!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Sal

2. TXsizeK5

TXsizeK5 1/2 ton status

Re: !!! It\'s A Girl !!!

Congrats man! Goodluck! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. Beast388

Beast388 1/2 ton status

Congrats man!!

Glad to hear everyone is doing great!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    Just a quick note to share my good news...

Baby Girl was born today at 4:57pm Happy and Healthy.

Mom and Baby are doing great and I just left the hospital to let them both get some badly needed sleep. They come home as soon as I get the boy (very proud big brother...) up and ready to pick them up in the morning.

Went as good as a birth can go. Checked in at 11am and had a baby by 4:57pm, no complications. She's the most beautiful Baby Girl EVER!!! (Present company's Baby Girls excepted, of course. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif)

Whew! Let the sleep deprivation begin!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Sal

[/ QUOTE ]

big congrats! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif maybe some day i will know what its like, hehe

sleep deprivation i bet, lol

R

5. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

Right on, brother!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Little girls ROCK!!!!!

6. rigdonhome

[ QUOTE ]

big congrats! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif maybe some day i will know what its like, hehe

sleep deprivation i bet, lol

R

[/ QUOTE ]

Hehe... Our first is over 3 now, and I'd forgotten how much work an infant is... There are lots of pics of me sleeping with the baby on my chest from when the boy was an infant... As I recall, if you want to sleep, you do it when the baby sleeps or you just plain don't get a chance. I should be sleeping right now but am too excited. Still lots of phone calls to make. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

The one blessing I have with being out of work right now is that I get to enjoy the new baby without having to trudge to the office and back every day... /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif Now if I could just feed the kids without a job!

Thanks All... More as breaking news develops!

Sal

7. rigdonhome

[ QUOTE ]
    Right on, brother!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Little girls ROCK!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Amen to that! We have one Boy, just over 3 now, and now a Baby Girl. Stopping there. I just wanted another happy healthy kid, regardless of boy/girl, but it will be nice to experience one of each. /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

Cheers,
    Sal

8. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

Congrats man /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

congrats life will never be the same again /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

12. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

woo hoo

congrats!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

13. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Congrats to you! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

14. Polaris

Polaris 1/2 ton status

Congrats!!!! That is wonderful! Our oldest is a boy (8 year old now) and the middle one is a girl (6 years old). They have been best friends since she was born. Of course, we didn't stop there and have a 3 year old boy but now we're done!! Enjoy that precious little baby!

15. 83ZZ502_Jimmy

83ZZ502_Jimmy 1/2 ton status

Congrats! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

16. Don

Don 1/2 ton status

Congrat's Dude! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

17. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif congrats man!