Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Its a Jeep thing

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by denver75k5, Feb 17, 2002.

1. denver75k5

denver75k5 1/2 ton status

ok, first of all dont get me wrong, i have nothing against jeeps, but these things beak down on the trail all the time!!!!
    It seems every time we go wheelin i end up towing or fixing JEEPS!!!!!! The worst thing Ive done is a small dent in carnage canyon,,, hmm mabey these k5's ARE built like a rock!!

" Wider IS Better!!!"coloradok5.com/gallery/albun51?&page=1

2. TXsizeK5

TXsizeK5 1/2 ton status

I hear what your saying... im not saying i havent had my share of broken parts and damage. but alot of jeeps i see have a hard time out there... maybe since most here are stock =X and half the owners dont know what the hell they are doing =P

87 Custom Deluxe
    305/Sm465/ NP208
    4.56 , 6"susp, 35" BFG Muds, CatCo Cat & Series 40 delta flow 3" tips.

3. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Well thats what it's all about right, guy' s who don't know what the hell they're doing, and then learning from they're mistakes( ofcourse the first mistake was to buy the J@@P right..[​IMG])I'm one of the guy's who dosent know what the hell I'm doing but I'd like to learn...[​IMG]

<font color=blue> I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy!