Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

its a lose --> lose deal... for him

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Topdown, Sep 25, 2003.

1. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

So, I am talking to a friend of mine the other day, and he is whining that since he bought his wife a new set of breasts she has been acting all funny... So, I tell him, look man, if your worried about her then have someone follow her or whatnot and find out for sure.

So, like most of my non-4x4 friends (fumes you may be the exception) he has more money than brains ( ;D ) and says "you wanna do it?"

I say sure, what do I get out of the deal?

I will buy you that bike you want, the meanie thing...

The Kawasaki Mean streak?

Yeah, that one...

bro, its like 11 grand, how about if you buy me the bike if she is banging someone else and you buy my gas and some beer if she isnt...

Ok... deal.

Today or tomorrow I go pick up my Mean Streak...

2. 88Silverado

88Silverado 1/2 ton status

Scored /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

Pics? /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

4. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

That sucks.............

Congrats on the new bike, though.

5. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

hey...thats freakin hilarious...i about choked on my blackeyed peas and collard greens...bwahahaha

6. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

sucks to be him /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif congrats on the new bike though /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

holy CRAP whats that 72 blazer doing outside my house, and why does the driver have binoculars?!!?

j

8. 88Silverado

Hummmm....... /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

Did this guy just take your word for it or does he know you were the one ? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

9. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

interesting story, gonna need some more details.... /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gifAlthough ,I do like the idea of having spent all my money only to become smarter...I think.... /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

rofl /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

11. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

saw her pick him up and go out, went and picked him up and "accidentally" went to the same place for some chow. which wouldnt have been that big a deal, but she was wearing different clothes than she left with and she told him she was "out with the girls"

12. jekbrown

so the chick is definitely cheatin? wtf! /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

j

13. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

yup... she packed her sh!t and left yesterday, has been sleeping with the other guy for like 3 months. The worst part is that they have a 3 year old and she has started talking smack about how pathetic and worthless daddy is... makes me want to slap her back into reality but I am guessing I have done enough damage. (and sh!t splatters)

Oh... and I didnt pick up the bike, I couldnt do that. Damn morals, guess my high-school counselor was wrong, I'm not the perfect candidate for either politics or a serial killer. Though, I may have him co-sign a loan for me so that I can get the bike anyway...

14. jekbrown

what a whore. someone needs to pimp slap that hoe so hard that one of them fake boobs bursts right out of her chest! a 3 yr old? wtf?! /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

j

15. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

that is total crap what she is doing to the 3 year old /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif i hate people like that /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif fine it is done between the 2 adults but don't drag the kids into it like that /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

16. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    that is total crap what she is doing to the 3 year old /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif i hate people like that /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif fine it is done between the 2 adults but don't drag the kids into it like that /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn strait!! That burns me up. 3 years old, the kid is still supposed to be "innocent" and unpolluted by the world, adult selfishness and hate don't need to be introduced to his life yet.

He (your friend) should be glad the tramp is out, though. At least he knows, and it's not like a cancer he doesn't know about. ...Growing in his family behind his back til one day his he comes home and they're all gone, the kids hate him, the house is foreclosed, and he's stuck with nothing, for doing nothing.

17. rugger03

rugger03 1/2 ton status

Tell your friend to find a lawyer that specializes in fathers rights divorces ASAP. By her leaving the house she has given up some of her parental rights, In some states leaving before seperation papers are filled is considered child abandonment.

18. jekbrown

hell yeah, I 2nd that! time to get the lawyers working PRONTO. I generally think they suck... but lawyers are exactly the peeps you need (or a hitman I guess) in this situation. Maybe if everything works out your friend will get child support or something... never know...

j

19. 88Silverado

If he really wants to burn her, Half of those implants are probably his /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif He can probably ask the court for it back and force her to have it removed /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

20. jekbrown

just how big was her surgically enhanced rack? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

j