Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

it's a wheelbase thing

Discussion in '1936-Present Suburban' started by finnd, Mar 3, 2003.

1. finnd

finnd Registered Member

it\'s a wheelbase thing

ok, I KNOW i saw the window sticker someplace "It's A Wheelbase Thing . . . You Wouldn't Understand" but for the life of me i can't find anyone selling them. Anyone have any leeds?

thanks,

2. chvyhs

chvyhs 1/2 ton status

Re: it\'s a wheelbase thing

That was just someting I started putting as my sig about a year ago. You'll have to have one custom made, just go to a sign shop.

3. bpiccioni

bpiccioni 1/2 ton status

It seems there was a post in the /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif thread dealing with logo's and stickers - if you havent already read that, try and go back through the last cpl months and see if you can find it. I seem to recall someone was distributing some /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif related stickers at pretty good prices - perhaps they have an in at a print shop.

Ben

4. Ddragggon

Ddragggon 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    That was just someting I started putting as my sig about a year ago. You'll have to have one custom made, just go to a sign shop.

[/ QUOTE ]like mine? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I'd like to take partial credit for evolution of the phrase... Muddysub and myself were talking about CK5-SUB culture one night, and the conversation drifted towards that stupid Jeep phrase that certain concieted 4 wheelers of a specific make of vehicle like to plaster on thier bumpers, and we kinda stretched it to fit the fact that a longer wheelbase is more usefull then a short wheelbase, with a diminutive trackwidth. everyone always says ` you're gonna scrape in the middle' but I can't for the life of me think of a single time I've ever actually touched the middle of my truck to anything. my truck with its lil 4 inch lift, and 33 inch tires has a much higher central clearance then a jeep with the same lift and tires.

5. BigBurban350

BigBurban350 1/2 ton status

JEEP...Its whats for dinner