Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

It's about time President Bush

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 4by4bygod, Oct 9, 2004.

1. 4by4bygod

4by4bygod 1/2 ton status

It\'s about time President Bush

..finally opened his mouth about the Iraq oil for food scandal, and how the money from that was being used to bribe the french, the russians, and everyone else opposed to us.

I'm sure Bush had known what was going on, and the fact that he was buying some weapons now, and biding his time until the sanctions were lifted so he could pursue WMD's tells me that Bush made the right decision to crush him now.

What kills me is that this oil for food scandal was regarded at right wing kookism for so many years, because only worldnet daily and drudge were talking about it. Kofi anaans kid is up to his neck in this one, and maybe you remember Marc Rich, Clintons final pardon before he left office? this guy was a major player in that scandal and also he and his wife were major clinton donors. you can look it up on your own.

Here's another story that makes the case for crushing iraq now and not later, and now we find out they have floor plans for some of our schools.
    Kerry has a fundamental misunderstanding of the islamic mindset. they do not respect treaties or agreements, all they understand is force, which is why they hate and fear Bush.

Bush talks in stark terms of good and evil, right and wrong and black and white. Kerry is afraid of offending anybody and that makes him unfit to lead.

Tom /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

Best Products , Needed Protection, Direct to you

2. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

3. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Re: It\'s about time President Bush

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

Best Products , Needed Protection, Direct to you

[/ QUOTE ]
    dude is that an ad hidden at the end of your well thought out meaningful speech??

[/ QUOTE ] I like the 69 R/T Charger in the link.

4. k5james

k5james 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Here's another story that makes the case

[/ QUOTE ]

That wouldn't be there if we weren't in Iraq causing it to be a rallying point for terrorists around the world. Also, they may hate Bush but trust me they don't fear him.

5. 4by4bygod

4by4bygod 1/2 ton status

<<dude is that an ad hidden at the end of your well thought out meaningful speech??>>

Yup. I'm all about free enterprise and marketing. Thanks for the nice words about my post.

Best Products, Needed Protection, Direct to you

6. 4by4bygod

4by4bygod 1/2 ton status

Quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That wouldn't be there if we weren't in Iraq causing it to be a rallying point for terrorists around the world. Also, they may hate Bush but trust me they don't fear him.

I'm not sure what you mean when you say " that wouldn't be there, if we weren't in Iraq"... what wouldn't be there, the hatred for the us? or are you saying that the wtc bombing wouldn't have happened if we didn't initiate desrt shield/desert storm? Please clarify.

Best Products , Needed Protection , Direct to you

7. k5james

k5james 1/2 ton status

Ok, THOSE PLANS WOULDN'T BE THERE IF WE WEREN'T IN IRAQ. Is that clear enough for you?

8. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Yeah, but a whole bunch of dead people would still be alive!

9. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Better for them to rally in Iraq than here and having no fear just shows their stupidity. All good warriors have some fear in their blood.

10. 4by4bygod

4by4bygod 1/2 ton status

<<Ok, THOSE PLANS WOULDN'T BE THERE IF WE WEREN'T IN IRAQ. Is that clear enough for you?>>

So you're saying that the iraqis wouldn't have those school plans, if we weren't in iraq right now making them all upset with us? So any attack on our schools then would be our fault?

Explain then the attack on the schoolkids in russia. The attackers were islamic extremeists, and russia is NOT in iraq, or anyplace else for that matter.

Furthermore, the part of my post you quoted was a link to an article describing evidence pointing to muslim terrorists having been responsible for the Oklahoma city bombing in 95. Your statement after the quote had nothing to do with the link that was quoted, so that's why I asked you to clarify your question, so I could figure out what part of my post you were responding to, and we could talk like adults. Lose the attitude.

Best Products, Needed Protection, Direct to you

11. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

I was thinking the same thing /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif nice charger /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif