Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

It's Alive!!!!! Finally turning gas into noise

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by odoa3, Jul 26, 2004.

1. odoa3

odoa3 1/2 ton status

It\'s Alive!!!!! Finally turning gas into noise

After 4 months of work I fired up the new engine today. /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif Talk about feeling good! As this was my first engine build I was pretty nervous- but the idiot who built it seems to have gotten everything right. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Finish the winch bumper- and hit the trail! Finally! /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

2. SUBFAN

SUBFAN 1/2 ton status

Re: It\'s Alive!!!!! Finally turning gas into noise

/forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

Now you are hooked. That feeling is present with each build.

/forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gifPics /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

3. odoa3

odoa3 1/2 ton status

Re: It\'s Alive!!!!! Finally turning gas into noise

I will get some pic's as soon as the winch bumper is finished. With all the incredible trucks on here I am having somewhat of a "stock complex" right now. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif Now that it will move on it's own I can get it to the welder so some of the good stuff can happen. /forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grind.gif /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif