Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

It's all good

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by B_to_C, Nov 16, 2005.

1. B_to_C

B_to_C 1/2 ton status Author

Why don't I get to do fun things like moving / editing / deleting threads in the forum I moderate? :haha:

Anyways, to all that want to know....the situation that was being discussed here earlier has been rectified.

A big thank you to the *kind* people at pirate for that one :thumb:

2. B_to_C

And just for kicks is there a reason the thread was moved or deleted or whatever? I certainly didn't request it.

Come to think of it...I have seen hordes of threads locked down on CK5 but never experienced one deleted. Why was this one special?

Not that I want it back, I don't. Just wondering :confused:

3. therobzilla

therobzilla 1/2 ton status

I deleted the thread. I felt it was not something that needed to be beat to death with again, and did not want the links to Pirate dragging down bandwidth.

Unless you read and understood the original post, it was in my mind not necessary for our forum.

Don't worry, had nothing to do with you personally :wink1: , just not something I wanted to deal with in our Forum.

Not something that I do often, but still my decision.

4. B_to_C

Well just wanted say thanks to all you guys who supported me in this fight :thumb:

Last edited: Nov 17, 2005
  5. mini_mull

mini_mull 1/2 ton status

:waytogo: Glad to hear it got worked out. I never like to see the waters of the offroad community all muddied up (pun intentded). However, it's good to get a reminder every now and then that you can't trust everyone. I've been really impressed with the main CK5 bunch though, esp all the AZ and southwest guys. I think all in all this is the best offroad board on the net. :bow: :bow: