Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

it's almost done

Discussion in '1969-1972 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by arq, Mar 25, 2002.

1. arq

arq 1/2 ton status

it\'s almost done

well, not quite. the axels are in. i had to do some hacking to see how she drove. i missed riding her.
    i still need some get some minor things fixed, requires welding my shock mounts on and minor brake details, like securing my brake lines to fixed points, also relocating my parking brake, and to top it off I have front wheel drive only. i still need to work on my rear drive line but it won't be till after the sm465.
    not sure if i will ever get this thing finished, with a woman pulling my arm it's kinda difficult to find time. but it's all good, she asked me when i was going to take her to play in the dirt/forums/images/icons/smile.gif.

but before i can do that i still need
    - put in the sm465/xcase
    - setup the hydrolic clutch stuff
    - get a new rear drive line
    - maybe set up the np205 as a twin stick.

i have a few months before the summer heat makes it unbarable to work on or drive it...

ARQ.

2. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Re: it\'s almost done

Cool beans.
    Hurry up and finish it, and then drive it up to hollister at the end of June for blazerfest. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif