Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

It's almost done

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by AnthonyG, Apr 8, 2003.

1. AnthonyG

AnthonyG 1/2 ton status

It\'s almost done

well it has been a few days of hard work but the truck is almost driveable again It should run in the morning /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
    now all i am waiting for is my new crossmember/ inspection cover witch will be here first part of next week.
    in the last 4 days the truck has gotton A new Cam /lifters,timing chane, new tranny with top of the line everything in it stage 2 shift kit and an alison tork converter, a new 208 tcase,new tranny cooler, new cooler lines, A lincon locker for the 14bff and rear disk breaks. And it all went together pretty smoothly except a broken finger /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif I made it ok also.

I just wish I would learn to stop playing in the mud befor I have to work on my truck, Nothing sucks as bad as running air tools under a truck covered in dirt. It all falls into your eyes and ears It sucks but not as bad a wrench slipping and jaming you little finger into the frame, breaking you finger, oh well atleast i didn't hurt my truck when i did it /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Next month I get my D60 in and crossover done.
    Now i just Hope it will survive the summer, so i can make it to blazer bash and wheel the holy livin piss out of it.
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

2. Mr.Chevy4x4

Mr.Chevy4x4 1/2 ton status

Re: It\'s almost done

Sweet! Lets see some pics!

Mike

3. AnthonyG

AnthonyG 1/2 ton status

As soon as it runs again I am going to go drive on my parts car then i will get pics

4. ramjet gmc

ramjet gmc CK5 Staff Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

[ QUOTE ]
    As soon as it runs again I am going to go drive on my parts car then i will get pics

[/ QUOTE ]

cool we will be waiting to see /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. MNorby

MNorby 3/4 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

So, now that iti s running again wanna go out to Deercreek and take a swim with it? (At Joe's after picking up new motor /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif )