Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

It's amazing!!

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by justhorsinaround, Mar 26, 2006.

1. justhorsinaround

justhorsinaround 3/4 ton status

For those weak of heart grab the nitro glycerin tablets before continuing to read.

Wimpy actually is (in theory) capable of four wheel drive again.:eek1: :rolleyes:

But wait there's more.

The shock is actually mounted on the drivers side front again as well!:haha:

Now if I can just get those lockers installed we'll be in like Flynn.:crazy:

I know. Ain't it just amazing?

Like how I tied the title in with the conclusion there? That's what college'll do fer ya.:wink1:

Last edited: Mar 27, 2006
  2. 84blazin

84blazin 1/2 ton status

You ok Allen? Sucking on grandpa cough medicine again? What ever prompted you to do such a thing??

j/k man Good job... now can i have a ride? :P

3. justhorsinaround

justhorsinaround 3/4 ton status

Yup rides can be had. Course you'll have to fit in between the kids' rocket ship seats or set on the truck box.:haha:

4. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

If one was to have locking hubs so as to prevent driving with the front engaged . And if one was to have a 1/2 inch socket , 9/16 socket , hammer and small drift type thingy to remove the pin in yo d44 . Some 90 weight and rtv .

I'd be inclined to come over and install it for ya , since I couldn't make it on your birthday ( have pics of family activities to prove it :wink1: ) :thumb: