Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

It's another USA 6x6 story........

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Corey 78K5, Aug 17, 2006.

1. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

So one of the young guys at work told Me he went to Lawton yesterday and bought some tires at USA 6x6. Of course they were the wrong size:rolleyes: So I asked him who he dealt with, He said the guy's name was Daniel and that he was really strange:haha: :haha: :haha:

2. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

He should have told Daniel he was Mormon..............:haha: :haha: :haha:

3. ARAMP1

ARAMP1 Aviator Extraordinaire

What's the deal with Daniel and USA6X6? I read the few posts he had on here and there wasn't much except a bunch of guys bustin his balls. Was there something that happened on Pirate where he ripped some dudes off or something?

4. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

He wasn't quite up there with Timmay, but he was a problem child as a vendor. You must not have read them all. I think he caused problems on Pirate, but I can't remember.

5. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Ah yes, he caused a lot of problems on Pirate.................................

Here's the cliff notes version.....................

Religious conversation starts, Mormons get brought into the fray, Daniel comes in exclaiming that Mormons are the real devil and really didn't have anything nice to say about them in a real not nice way.

Then he makes deal with Camo. If you are unfamiliar with Camo, he's the one that broke the $10K front 60. He also owned a glitter factory at one time. He is kind of a big wig at Pirate. Makes deal with Daniel on some axles. Daniel puts the screws to Camo in a not nice way. Daniel now leads the PBB marching band and engraves his name into the infamous of infamous.

Daniel also has a not so great reputation for selling less than stellar parts and blaming problems on vendors and crap. In short, the guy is a grade A shady asshole.

In closing, he is also a vendor the last I knew on here, so you can run a search for him trying to reclaim his reputation. Hopefully he sees this and steps in to try and redirect all the hate and discontent he has reaped and then I will pull up everything I can find on PBB and on here and every other website I know he has posted on here and there will be absolutely nothing the buttwipe can do about it..........................

6. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Go to Pirate and type in "the thread that killed Daniel" in the search box.

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: