Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

It's been a Nightmare! UPDATE!! at bottom

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 87Blazerlady, Dec 4, 2002.

1. 87Blazerlady

87Blazerlady 1/2 ton status

It\'s been a Nightmare! UPDATE!! at bottom

Between helping both of my parents who have been very very sick, catching up on the checking account, Thanksgiving plans, appealing my unemployment determination, helping Leo with trying to straighten out domestic relations on his child support, and getting the Blazer fixed (brand new engine and a valve spring broke and auto zone and the dealer are going back and forth about it) and trying to learn how to do my beading business online, I was about ready to pull my hair out. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

That is mostly over now. I can finally come up for air. One thing I was able to do, though, was do my web page, and I would like for all of you to see it. Z3PR, you were right. It was easy. I played around with it for when I start my online business. No picture yet of the Blazer /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif, since I got the camera after it went into the garage. So bear with me. I will have a picture soon, and yes my picture is there, too. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif It is at:

http://home.earthlink.net/~nockonmixon

Thanks for letting me vent. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

2. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Re: It\'s been a Nightmare!

Looks good. Glad you're atleast having fun building a webpage. I /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif you on everything else. It seams if it's not one thing, it's another. I found out yesterday I need a new head for the daily driver. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

3. ChevyDrivnRdneck

ChevyDrivnRdneck 1/2 ton status

That's good bead work!!!!!!! I'm impressed!! I couldn't make a happy face with those things. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

4. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

Glad to hear that things are lopkin up there, I was getting worried about you /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Now yall can relax and breath slowly, itll come together soon.
    Rob.....
    p.s. thanks for answering my pm, that was an answer to your pm /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

5. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. 87Blazerlady

We couldn't get the engine to run smooth at idle. Replaced the O2 sensor, distributor cap and rotor, coolant temperature sensor, spark plugs and wires. We finally gave up thinking was something electrical or valves needed adjusting. Took it to the dealer, broken valve spring. Called AutoZone and they said we have to take it to one of their mechanics. Said they won't take care of the towing or the dealer's bill. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif I got irate with the guy. Now, he says he will try. Told him I didn't know anything would be wrong with a brand new engine. Besides, they should also pay for at least the diagnostics since their mechanic won't have to do that now. Told Leo if AutoZone doesn't take care of it, then I don't want to see another receipt from AutoZone again. Hope I don't get stuck with this. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif Glad I got that Cavalier given to me. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

7. 87Blazerlady

ChevyDrivnRdneck---those beads are tiny. Would you believe that hobby is a stress buster for me. Better get them out, now. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. 87Blazerlady

Uglychevy---thanks for the encouragement. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

9. ChevyDrivnRdneck

ChevyDrivnRdneck 1/2 ton status

Just for info......I used to be a manager for AutoZone, if you are not getting the response that you need from the store----go higher. We had a bearing problem in one of the engines that we sold in my store. AutoZone covered the whole bill. For everything. They higher ups may decide that another new engine is due, and pay for a swap......depends upon how much the cost of the repair is. Those were the rules 2 years ago when I worked there. Autozone.com may have a link to get to the corporate level. Ask if they have a complaint dept #. If the store is uncooperative, call another store and either get a # for their district manager or complaint/ warranty claims. Sometimes there isn't a fast way to go thru the store because they have so many channels, but I tell you from experience. It comes down a whole lot faster then it goes up!!!! The store management can only approve so much......then they have to go higher and sometimes it's difficult to get ahold of the person they need to. Call corporate and see if you can get better answers. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

10. 87Blazerlady

Guess I might have been too harsh on that poor guy. I've cooled down and will appologise to him and get ahold of Corporate. Thanks. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Oh! Warrentee Claims person is who is giving the hard time.

11. 87Blazerlady

I just wanted to let you know that AUTOZONE paid the full bill for the repair on the new engine. Thanks for the advice Chevydrivnrdnck /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif