Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Its been almost 2 weeks now.....

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Chaz88K5, Nov 6, 2002.

1. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

since i have even seen or touched my blazer /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif sniff sniff i really miss it... /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif...i go to the shop everyday but i got it parked way out back stuffed in a shed...and hate goin out there and lookin at it...its just depressing since i cant even drive it /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif....only 3 1/2 months to go...i hope /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif as soon as my steering box from WTO shows up i am goin to get all the hydro stuff done then strip the inside and get it line x ed..thats the plan anyway

2. Gold Rush

Gold Rush 1/2 ton status

Why don't you let me borrow your D60 until you get your license back???????????????????????????????J/K

David
    /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

3. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

ya know...i might have hit my head hard when i fell off that tractor...but geez man i dident hit THAT HARD /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. Gold Rush

Gold Rush 1/2 ton status

Don't feel bad... It will probably be a couple months before I get to fix my rig. Just been either sick or too busy at work...

David
    /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

5. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

i have been sick all week too...every morning i have been waking up feeling like i need to puke...

6. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

I guess if i were in your shoes i would be looking at it like at least all the gas money i'm saving can be spent on all the things i've wanted to do to the blazer. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
    By the time you're allowed to drive, your K/5 should be more than ready to hit the trails again. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Maybe you can get some of your good friends to unload some boulders way out back next to the shed and build you a mini rubicon you can play on for the next couple months. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

7. 70~K5

70~K5 1/2 ton status

Morning sickness??? Is there something else you're not telling us Chaz? (jk) /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

8. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

yea i have been keepin it a secret all this time...you couldetn tell at hollister??? i am pregnet with a keg /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif