Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

its Finally ALIVE!!!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by 85posjimmy, Jun 14, 2004.

1. 85posjimmy

85posjimmy Registered Member

okay i have had this 85 jimmy since febuary, right and since then i have mabey drove it a grand total of 3 miles. so i have been workin on it ever since. but now... oh yeah i actually had the oppertunity to drive it and it drove great. i started out by haveing to rebuild the heads, and carb. my old intake was craked so i picked up a edelbrok performer. then i worked on some rewireing issues for my deck. my auto tras was shifting hard, and i tinked with it for like a month, just till i said, screw this and pulled the sm465 and 205 out of my older blaz and just finished putting it in. today i finally finished the adjustments. so here are some picks. well i guess not they must of accidently gotten earesed. but i will take some soon and post them. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

2. SF87K5

SF87K5 1/2 ton status

Nice to hear it running, cant wait to see pics. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. stallion85

stallion85 1/2 ton status

Marcus, we need to sit down and talk about your writing/spelling skills /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif J/K brother! I am glad you got the swap done, that is a great upgrade if you ask me. Now we both need fuel injection! Post pic's up soon you little tease /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

4. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

Wow sounds like an adventure! Can't wait to see pics /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

5. Storm Trooper

Storm Trooper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Dillon Colorado, Hang'in in the mountains. Renting
    Congrads on getting it together /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif
    Now, keep pushin and make it the best you can.
    Being able to drive the truck sure make the effort worth it.
    Now go out, wheel it and enjoy /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

6. justhorsinaround

justhorsinaround 3/4 ton status

Cedar huh?? I have spent many an excellent summer in that town. Cool to see the name again.