Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

It's here!!!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by TDAWG1, Mar 9, 2006.

1. TDAWG1

TDAWG1 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Color me happy..!!!! The lift came today and man the UPS guy had three more to deliver and said I was the fifth stop today with four to go. CRAZY MAN. Can't wait to get this thing on YYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWW !!!!!!!!!! ;)

2. mtnman210

mtnman210 1/2 ton status

OK....I give you another hour or 2 before the "Rant/WTF" post :haha::haha:

what lift and what's it going on?

3. oatsk5

oatsk5 1/2 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

i believe its gonig on an 87 k5 6" bds system and hey tdawg im off next weekend i think i let you know for sure

4. TDAWG1

TDAWG1 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Cool Let me know, yes 6" on my F/S JIMMY, but I did not end up with the BDS I ended up with Rough Country, Was a lil Cheaper and allowed me to get some add ons from Blazen Offroad and hopefully a cage. As for the WTF. I am lucky enough to know some people that own an Offroad shop... well a spring shop anyway. "The Spring Works" here in G.J. They may or may noot be doing the work for me. Then there are nice fellers like oat5 who has tools and KNow how too. SO I should be relativly WTF... FREE YEAH 4 ME!:bow: :haha: :wink1: :laugh: :p: :cool1: :cool1: :thinking: :waytogo: :cool: :tongue1: :ears: :ears: :woot: :weld: :grind: :hack: :k5: :xmas: