Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

its like 45 degree out today !! woo hoo

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by R72K5, Dec 21, 2003.

1. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

its frickin warm as heck out! snow melting yay! and only 76% humidity even!
    im in T shirt out there working on truck and stuff yay, getting all kinds done, its great, glad i got up early today also and tommorrow it supposed ot be same yay!

its like summer in december woo hoo its great /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif it was like this in 2000 for new years eve too cept no snow at all haha, crazy!

2. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

lucky bastard. its cold as a motherfvcker out here. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. mudjunkie 82

mudjunkie 82 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

[ QUOTE ]
    lucky bastard. its cold as a motherfvcker out here. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

65 and sunny here in So Cal. This photo was taken at 11:30am today in my front yard.

[​IMG]

Let's see your SNOW pics! /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

5. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

12/21/2003 1:12pm and 47 degrees here in the Black Hills of SD. Yesterday was 63 degrees.

6. joez

joez 1/2 ton status

it was very nice out today. i took the opportunity to clean the bazer up and make it all shiny, and wax the piss out of it to keep the salt off of her. i hope this weather stays, especially with how cold it has been.

7. santana

santana 1/2 ton status

75 beautiful degrees here in the valley of the sun.. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Phoenix, Arizona

8. heavy4x4

heavy4x4 1/2 ton status

Yes, it was a nice day by me too. I think it got into the high 40's...I went sporting clay's shooting - the weather was just too nice to pass up the opportunity.

BUT, I'm ready for snow...in fact, FEET of it.

[singing] Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow. [/singing] /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

9. az-k5

az-k5 1/2 ton status

Ya killer day for us too. High was 77°. Here is a teaser shot of wheeling AZ style on a December morning
    [​IMG]
    Notice the lack of jackets? (That was 10:00 am today) /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif Ya I know we get spoiled in the winter but notice all of are summer shots are at night only.

10. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

Yeah today was nice, it was about 40 all day. I got my floor seam welded, the body mount bolts in and tightened down, tack welded the body back to the new floors and looked over the new snowmobile real good for things I can fix on it before it gets too cold. I'll be back out tomorrow welding, I need to make another shopping trip before xmas though! /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif