Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

It's MINE!

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by coloradoblazers, Aug 16, 2001.

1. coloradoblazers

coloradoblazers 1/2 ton status Premium Member

It\'s MINE!

Gave the final payment on my blazer. Worked my a$$ all summer to afford it. Damn, I feel proud. Sorry hate to brag, but with all my friends driving new Celicas, and Trans Ams that were given to them just felt like sharing it with people who care about the work we put into our trucks. Now...I can start the modifications(lift, new tires etc...)

K-5- because size DOES matter!

2. Donna

Donna 1/2 ton status

Re: It\'s MINE!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!

<font color=blue>In God's eyes, All life is equal.
    We honor nature,We honor ourselves.</font color=blue>

3. MOABDADC22

MOABDADC22 1/2 ton status

I know how you feel. I called the Credit Union to see how much I owed....only $2600.00 and it will be paid for. I sure hope the bank doesn't see what I have done to it..They would soil themselves if they saw it now new paint, bobbed front end, roll cage, lift tires and a new speedo with less miles than when I bought it. LOL

Real four wheelers don't need tools to remove body panels, paint, tail lights..etc.
    P.S. Ask me why it is called "BODY SNATCHER"

4. solowookie

solowookie 1/2 ton status

oh hey, that is why I sold my car and bought Jedi Mind Trick; I had enough equity to pay cash for it, and now I have no car payment! (got 2 k5's though, and that 'get to drive an old car' bill...)

I'll take it though...

<font color=blue> Jeff - may the force be with you</font color=blue>
    <a target="_blank" href=http://coloradok5.com/gallery/Jeffs-Stuff>http://coloradok5.com/gallery/Jeffs-Stuff</a>