Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

It's never a short trip,LOL

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by 55Willy, Mar 6, 2003.

1. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

It\'s never a short trip,LOL

Went on a parts run yesterday. Met Jeff-muddytazz in Salem to get some barn doors to replace the thrashed one on my burb. Then ventured north a short jont to Mikes-Heavymetal to pick up some tinted glass to replace the crystal clear stuff it had. I could have just thrown the glass in the back and been on my way...but, with Mike being as cool as the other side of the pillow (any one who watched the game or sports center yesterday would of heard that one a few times )
    we went ahead and popped the two big windows in, first one was beginners luck for me, it went in real quick. The other side desided to put up a fight, but we got it in. Then we BS'd in his garage as we always do dreaming up ideas on that bare frame he has,LOL.
    We went and got soemthing to eat and ended up watching 2 basketball games. well we thought it was the same game until we realized it was a Pro game that they switched over to,LMAO!!!

and if I hear one more thing about Kevin Garrnet I'm gonna scream!!!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Thanks again Mike and Jeff.

PS heres the link to the half way point in the glass swap
    http://community.webshots.com/album/65670588rZLdXl
    -Jeremy

2. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

Re: It\'s never a short trip,LOL

[ QUOTE ]
    Met Jeff-muddytazz in Salem to get some barn doors to replace the thrashed one on my burb

[/ QUOTE ]

Not a problem, and thanks for the ford towers /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. Heavymetal

Heavymetal 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Dude, Kevin Garrnet is like silky smooth butter! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    Basketball- the meaning of life, in the hands of Kevin, /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

-Jeremy