Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

its not delivery its Digiorno

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by surpip, Nov 20, 2004.

1. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

Ding just finished cooking, good thing to im wicked hungry, Ive been demoing my bosses bathroom all day, frikin bathrood bigger than the room i grew up in as a kid, been blowing concreet boogers all day from all the tile stuff dust., good times, there was 3 in of quickcreet on the bottom of the floor of the shower, came out in like 4-5 big chunks, man im beat,off to eat,
    hahha thats cool i made a rhyme /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

2. Thunder

Thunder 3/4 ton status

sounds like its Beer: 30

3. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    there was 3 in of quickcreet on the bottom of the floor of the shower

[/ QUOTE ]

I feel your pain... The entire subfloor of my 2nd floor bathroom was 1929 mortar. Nasty stuff, tuck it in the back of your head to get a respirator handy if you ever come across a job like that again.

4. Ruthven13

Ruthven13 1/2 ton status

hehe... I know the feeling. If you are making a lot of dust in a small room again, I suggest you do what we usually do at work. Other than wearing a dust mask, we fasten one od those big, square floor fans to the window and have it suck the dust right out. Ever since I suggested it to my boss, he does it every time /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif