Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

ITS OFFICIAL

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 87BrnRsd, May 12, 2003.

1. 87BrnRsd

87BrnRsd 1/2 ton status

Me and my brother are making a trip to Uwharrie this friday the 16th. We will be camping friday night, and fourwheeling on saturday. Weather permitting, we will run Daniel, and maybe a few other trails. Another member of CK5 has said they will be there friday and saturday too. Also, one of my friends just got a K5, and if they pick it up in time will be there with their truck too. Just look for an almost black blazer on 35's. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif We will be camping at the end of the road that says "dutch john orv trail head" past the parking lot a ways, near the haltiwanger retreat. We'll see you there.
    Harrison

2. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Just look for an almost black blazer on 35's.

[/ QUOTE ]

Y'all know something I don't?????? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. 87BrnRsd

87BrnRsd 1/2 ton status

Actually its purple. But we just like to call it "black" /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    Harrison

4. Blaze

Blaze 1/2 ton status

87BrnRsd, where do you live in G'boro? I think I've seen your truck before, I work off of Sandy Ridge Road.

5. 87BrnRsd

87BrnRsd 1/2 ton status

It's actually my brother's truck. Mine is in need of a lot of things right now, and so is not in driving condition. We live one week near four seasons mall, and the next in jamestown since we are high school students switching between parents. If you have seen the truck, it is dark purple with white bumpers, 35's, and stickers on the side windows.
    Harrison

6. Blaze

Blaze 1/2 ton status

I'm pretty sure I have seen it then. We have been looking for houses around the Four Seasons area for the past few weeks, in Oaks West. I also have been taking classes at the GTCC Jamestown campus last semester. If you ever need anything, let me know! Maybe we can meet up sometime and I can check that beast out! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. DOCKAWI650

DOCKAWI650 Registered Member

i live right around 4 seasons area too...me and harrison go to school together at ragsdale right beside the gtcc jamestown campus...i just bought a 82 k5 blazer with a 6.2 diesel, 35" swampers and lockers front and rear...i was hoping to take it to uwharrie this weekend but it wont be at my house in time...so im taking my praire 650, hopefully
    -doc

8. 87BrnRsd

87BrnRsd 1/2 ton status

Yeah, you can check out my brothers beast. But if you want to see a really nice K5, I will show you mine when it gets finished. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    -Harrison

9. 87BrnRsd

87BrnRsd 1/2 ton status

Yeah, as long as we get the "non parachute trailer" that was made for a honda accord like last time, the four wheeler is definitely going. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Oh, and if we get that axleshaft u-joint in tomorrow evening. I don't think that will be a problem now that we know how everything goes together. It looks like Uwharrie Friday Doc. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif As long as it doesnt rain, we are gonna run daniel. Oh, and maybe chad will go with us too. C-ya tomorrow Doc. I'll call you with the plans.
    -Harrison

10. DOCKAWI650

i am seeing weather problems, hopefully we will miss them but if not, who cares...its all part of the experience.

11. 87BrnRsd

87BrnRsd 1/2 ton status

I hope there arent any weather problems. You remember last time. But I just checked weather.com and they said friday would be cloudy and 77, and saturday is supposed to be cloudy and 63. Both have a 20% chance of rain late in the day I think.
    -Harrison

12. Blaze

Blaze 1/2 ton status

Damn, we can all probably hook up sometime. I'm pretty busy now looking for a house and all, but maybe in a few weeks or so. Glad there are some CK5ers in g'boro area! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

13. DOCKAWI650

yeah blaze, our school year ends in like 2 1/2 weeks so we will be making trips to uwharrie more often...just make a post and i will probably see it.....

14. Blaze

Blaze 1/2 ton status

That is cool. Hopefully in 2 1/2 weeks this crazy home search will be over with. I'll PM you guys once everything has settled down. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

15. 87BrnRsd

87BrnRsd 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Hope you home search goes good. We just got back today. It was a lot of fun, except we came very very close to rolling on dutch john. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif But it was fun. Send me a pm sometime.
    -Harrison