Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

It's on the way!

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by reddog64, Feb 1, 2001.

1. reddog64

reddog64 1/2 ton status

It\'s on the way!

Well after much thought about wether to buy a 2 inch or a 3 inch body lift... I bought the 3 inch lift from a local dealer... I always support the local guy... So it'll be here monday... were putting it on next saturday... :) Anyone in Washington wanna help? I got the beer and pizza... :)
    I'll take pictures and try to get them on my site.. which i need to do anyways...
    Anyone have any helpfull hints let me know PLEASE!!!

Um... yes officer I know it's too big...

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

Re: It\'s on the way!

when you do it take some good pics and notes and do a wright up on it and send it to steve to put in the how to section

s.smith 77blazer lookin 4 mud [​IMG]

3. StoneyK5

StoneyK5 1/2 ton status

Sorry bud, but helping put together a dbl-wide for the next few weekends, but at least I'm close enough to ya! ( North of B'ham)

83K5 Silverado
    What was that bump?

4. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

Hey Stoney, I'm just a little North of you! I used to go to Birch Bay when I was a kid! Lots of fun memories.

Rene

[​IMG]

5. Espen88k5

Espen88k5 1/2 ton status

Have lot's of pic's and a "how to" on faricating your own bumper-raisers after on my page. Link below:
    Take your time letting the rust-loosner work before attempting to undo the bolts that are stuck. Leav atleast over night. You'l save yourself lot's of skinn on your knuckles. Any Q's just ask.

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.espen88k5.coloradok5.com>http://www.espen88k5.coloradok5.com</A>