Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

It's raining should I go play in the mud

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by DUKE, Mar 16, 2003.

1. DUKE

DUKE 1/2 ton status

It\'s raining should I go play in the mud

I am outa quarters so i couldnt get it washed for a while and i hate getting mud all over myself when i enevitably have to work on it.

2. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Re: It\'s raining should I go play in the mud

Go play in the mud !!!!!! You can always wash it later.

3. Highlander

Highlander 1/2 ton status

It's raining over there? I know they are calling for snow on Monday night thru Wensday.
    Oh and go play in the mud /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Eric

4. RustBuket

RustBuket 1/2 ton status

Why are you even asking?! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. jc71355

jc71355 1/2 ton status

Well if it's raining just drive through a bunch of water to get alot of it off.

6. 87sm465np208

87sm465np208 1/2 ton status

man, i wish i could do that right now, but lift is going in 2 weeks, and i need to wash it so mud is not falling all over me when im installing my lift and i have to deal with mud when im taking off bolts. go for it, im going to when my lift is done, im gunna off-road it like its never been off-roaded before, or try to at least /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif.

/forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

7. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I am outa quarters so i couldnt get it washed for a while and i hate getting mud all over myself when i enevitably have to work on it.

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="green"> LOL, it's like you're in the goverment or something. Let's form a committee and discuss the issue at hand. After the committee is done then they can make a recommendation and submit it to the CK5 community "blue" members for discussion and a vote. If that vote passes then the "orange" members will debate it and then vote on it. If that passes, then Steve Fox can either accept it and you will go wheeling, or veto it and you stay home and choke the chicken or something.

It's just wheeling! Make a decision! /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif </font>

8. doctor4x4

doctor4x4 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif
    I love it shaggy You have posted a few great remarks before but this 1 takes the cake /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    well to go or not to go mudding is kinda like asking should i take a dump or not eventually the Ars* Hole wins and you do the dead weather the rest of the body wanted to or noT
    i agree with the outher guy that said WHYU R U EVEN ASKING :-)
    quit typing it and go live it
    Sincerly
    DOC

9. Sandman

Sandman 3/4 ton status Author

[ QUOTE ]
    LOL, it's like you're in the goverment or something. Let's form a committee and discuss the issue at hand. After the committee is done then they can make a recommendation and submit it to the CK5 community "blue" members for discussion and a vote. If that vote passes then the "orange" members will debate it and then vote on it. If that passes, then Steve Fox can either accept it and you will go wheeling, or veto it and you stay home and choke the chicken or something.

[/ QUOTE ]

And then we can continue to beat it to death for weeks. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif