Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

It's rant time...

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by firefighter184, Dec 13, 2003.

1. firefighter184

firefighter184 1/2 ton status

It\'s rant time...

So, I wake up this morning and walk out the door to go to the firehouse. I see my work truck sitting there with the doors to the cab and my toolboxes wide open. My stomach churns as I realize what I am looking at. Thousands of dollars worth of tools and equipment, all gone while I slept. The worst thing lost though? My briefcase. I had three years of business contacts, irreplaceable stuff, in that bag. I had the discs with all of my wheelin pics on them in there. My calendar for the the next month or two. Pictures of my nephews and family. Let me just say this:

THIEVES ARE THE LOWEST FORM OF LIFE ON THIS PLANET. WHAT THEY STOLE WAS NOT JUST A BUNCH OF TOOLS, IT WAS MY LIVELYHOOD, MY WAY OF MAKING A LIVING! MY NEIGHBORHOOD HAS BEEN A TARGET FOR HISPANIC GANGS OVER THE PAST TWO MONTHS OR SO, GRAFFITI AND BREAKINS ALL OVER. THE COPPERS KEEP CATCHING THEM, BUT THEIR FRIENDS KNOW THAT THE PICKINS ARE GOOD OVER HERE, SO THEY KEEP COMING BACK. SO MUCH FOR FELIZ NAVIDAD, YOU DIRTY BASTARDS. X-MAS IS GONNA BE SHITTY THIS YEAR. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

2. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

Re: It\'s rant time...

Damn that sucks. I agree with you on thieves, I fawking hate thieves /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

3. mudjunkie 82

mudjunkie 82 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Damn that sucks,Burn em all /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

4. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

make your merry way over to greet em next time. their christmas present? the business end of a shotgun.

5. JK5

JK5 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Sorry about your misfortune.. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif
    My stomach was churning..while reading your story... /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

6. jac6695

jac6695 1/2 ton status

John that sucks. I can't imagine how you feel. I have had my company work vans broken into a couple of times over the past several years working in and around DC, but always had company insurance cover replacing tools. I never had anything of my own stolen until I moved here. Some a-hole stole the in dash cd player out of my Blazer over the Thanksgiving weekend /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif.

7. SF87K5

SF87K5 1/2 ton status

I am so sorry to hear that. We had are house robbed the first of June, so I know how you feel. I hope everything works out for you and they catch the punks.

8. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

i hear about this [darn] way to much!!! im just fricken wating for it to happen to me one of these days /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif sorry to hear bout it...if i cought them id clubem over the head with a crow bar! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

9. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Damn, what can I say ??? I hope you were insured. I know you can't replace the breifcase items, but hopefully the tools so you can make a living.

10. GM Man

GM Man 1/2 ton status

Same thing almost happened to me when I was living in Aurora. I had just bought a nice Blazer and didnt even have it for a day before someone tried to steal it from me. Cost me about $800 in the drivers door to fix. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif Best of luck and I hope they get caught!!

11. earl87gta

earl87gta 1/2 ton status

That sucks I got broke in to twicw once they stole my stario in my truck and then they tried to break in to the hose but by then I had gotten a Germin sheperd and now a saint berdard. So I dont have breaken problems any more its amazine how well to big dogs keep the dishonest poeple a way. They work way better then my Brinks security system does and my doughter likes them to.

12. yunit

yunit 1/2 ton status

Sorry to hear about your loss John, it really sucks.
    /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

13. jeffro

jeffro 1/2 ton status

I hate to be this way but I missed the part where you explain why you left your stuff outside when you had advance knowledge of the local crime problem.

14. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

that fawking sucks /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif put a alarm on your truck so next time you know when they are into it and you can go get some street justice /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

15. coreyk5

coreyk5 1/2 ton status

i had my jimmy broken into last summer. all they got was a 5 year old pioneer, some cds, and my jack. all i wanted in return was 5 minutes alone with the sons-a-beaatches.
    hope you get your stuff back, and don't let those a-holes ruin your christmas. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

16. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

i hear ya brother, my rigs been broken into 3 times... now i just dont keep anything inside it, no tools, no hilift, no stereo, no nuttin.

with your particular case, Id get the police involved... sometimes when theives steal something like a briefcase, they end up taking $ from it and throwing the rest of the case + contents in a ditch or something... atleast if someone turns it in to the fuzz you'll have a chance at getting it back. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

j

17. skratch

skratch 1/2 ton status

Man sorry to hear about the misfortune.

Been there before myself, twice now. This is a heck of a time of year for it to happen though.

18. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

im sorry to heatr that man. my house was broken into on the 10th. left almost everything. i think they were looking for something specific. took my video camera and thats it.
    Grant

19. firefighter184

firefighter184 1/2 ton status

I have a garage that measures 6 feet wide and 10 deep. No choice but to leave it outside. It was locked too. What I need to do is hire a sniper to back up my AR, and not sleep thru this crap. If I'd been sleeping upstairs, like usual, instead of downstairs (because the wife is sick) I would have woke up and committed crimes against humanity. Destroy, destroy them all... /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

20. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

If not already initiated

An option...

I really am sorry about this. The state of the world is pretty sad these days. A firefighter too...

Anyway, try and get a hand

Hope it works out