Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Its the mans fault, really it is

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by uglychevyZZ4, Oct 26, 2002.

1. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

ok ladies im sure youll have fun with this one /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif and here it is, I have a question for you /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif ( god help me for opening this can of worms /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif )

*************Mens fault*******************
    Men generally know when something is thier fault, or so we think, and get promptly get told when it is our fault if we dont know that its our fault.

but why is it when something is our fault and we didnt get told prior to doing it that it would eventually be labeled as our
    fault, it still gets labeled as "our fault"?

isnt there some kind of fault rules that you have to follow?

and why is it that when or if it isnt our fault, it isnt your fault either? ( since you allways say " well its somebodys fault )

and why is it that when the fault becomes irrelevant and we get the non-fault label, when the story is told to your friends later ( because it will be /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif ) it then and only then, becomes our fault?

and if at any time, if anyone is on our side, its thier fault too?

but the best part is that if its ever your fault, it is really our fault just for placing fault on you /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Just curious because everything has been my fault yesterday and today and it is a huge mystery to all men as to how this REALLY happens /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

2. MudNurI

MudNurI 1/2 ton status

Simple- you are male- it's your fault!
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    Brandy

3. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

That seems to be unanomous, are you my wife in hiding? /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif