Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

It's time again...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Nov 24, 2006.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

To stock up on the Airborne to wash down my vitamins with as I eat fruit and vegetables with every meal... My goal: Go a winter season without calling in sick to work... It's my goal every year and I have yet to reach it because SOMEONE just HAS to come to work with a cold and breathe all over me and touch my stuff and stick their tongue in my water when I'm not looking, or however the hell I keep getting everything that someone brings to work about 10X worse than anyone else despite my efforts at not being stricken ill...

Tonight my coworker came to work with a cold or something :mad:... She said "Oh Carl, you won't get sick." Like saying I won't get sick suddenly scares viruses away in order to keep Carl safe from death... Whatever. I made that woman wipe down everything she touched with Clorox wipes before I'd touch it, washed my hands about 50 times... But of course it was the first day in a while that I didn't load up on vitamin C among others. I've learned there's a unique feel and smell associated with colds. So I try not to breathe as much as possible, but it just has to be done...

I went to Wal Mart just now, where I saw a little girl lying on the floor... Just lying there... Weird... Anyway, I bought my favorite, Airborne... Hopefully it's not too late.

2. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

Too late..

3. MattK

MattK 1/2 ton status

yeah you're a freak :haha:

4. Confedneck79K30

Confedneck79K30 3/4 ton status

yeah, try orange juice... not from concentrate... that and a protein shake, you'll be fine

5. bear76

bear76 1/2 ton status

Have you started plans for your "Spruce Goose" yet?

6. grimjaw

grimjaw 1/2 ton status

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!

7. bear76

bear76 1/2 ton status

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!

I think that is good. What's the translation? Yes, I'm a noob.

8. randy88k5

randy88k5 1/2 ton status

Rolling On The Floor Laughing My A** Off

9. CDA 455

CDA 455 3/4 ton status

You want to know the single biggest defense against cuddies?
    WASH YOUR HANDS!!
    50% REDUCTION IN CONTAMINATION BY DOING SO.
    And the 2 most likely entries for them?
    EYES AND MOUTH!!
    So don't go rubbing your eyes or sticking your fingers in your mouth until you wash them!!

10. Confedneck79K30

Confedneck79K30 3/4 ton status

in otherwords cappy, no eating your eye boogies or regular boogies after wiping without tp,mmkay?

11. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

people that come to work sick need to be beat.i hate ones that show up like they are sooo dedicated that they put the company before their health. PSST if i had an in grown hair on my ass thats a good enough reason to call off in my book.

12. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I friggin got the story again yesterday... I called my lady friend and told her I was leaving work early because it was boring and I wanted to do something worth wasting my life, and she was all "CARL! We totally should hang out! I was sick all week, but I'm not contagious! It's okay if we hang out!"

Oh yeah, by now I have a reputation as a "germ-o-phobe"..... Like there's something wrong with taking precautions to avoid illness when you know you easily catch things...

Anyway... I said you probably are contagious, but I really want to do something... So we hung out... Today she called me to say that she was really sick today and hoped that I didn't get it, but she's still confident that she's not contagious... Tell that to my sore neck and funny "I'm gonna get a cold in the next couple days if I don't overdose on Vitamin C" feeling...

Women :rolleyes: