Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

i've been cut off

Discussion in '1936-Present Suburban' started by muddysub, Sep 23, 2002.

1. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

i\'ve been cut off

my dad said i can't buy any more modificational parts for the rest of the year!! just repair items. he says i need to get all the stuff in my room installed before i add to the stock pile of unused parts. the body lift is goin in this weekend, the shackle flip and 4.56s are still up in the air though /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif .

2. Ddragggon

Ddragggon 1/2 ton status

Re: i\'ve been cut off

well, on the 1 hand, that does truly suck... on the other hand, he does have a bit of a point there... mod parts are nice and all, but only so much good sitting in boxes. about the biggest mod I have for my suburban is getting better doors for it. I'm looking into getting some power door lock/power window conversion parts for it, since I'm lazy, and reaching around to unroll and roll windows sucks ( especialy when you have 5 of them)

-Rich

3. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

That's ok scott, my wife has cut me off till I find a job /forums/images/icons/frown.gif but o well, pretty soon here i'll have one. Good luck with your body lift, i won't be around this weekend to get pm'ed if ya need help, going hunting, but i'll be back sunday night.

4. muddysub

yes it does suck but you have a good point rich. i need to get my 4.56s in, but i don't think i have the time or technology to do it. you have to press the bearings on, i don't have a press, and it takes a long time and my suburban is my daily driver. /forums/images/icons/frown.gif

5. MudbogAD

MudbogAD 1/2 ton status

Aren't you 18 Scott? I thought you could buy what you wanted. Oh, nevermind, you didn't save for UTI yet. /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif

6. MudbogAD

MudbogAD 1/2 ton status

I'll accidently pour some water into your valve covers. Then we can build a 383. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

7. muddysub

"i swear dad i don't know how it happened the thing just blew up." and i got a buildable 350 in the back yard. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

8. chvyhs

chvyhs 1/2 ton status

It's not that long till the end of the year. Why don't you sign up for a drive train class at your local college. They'll have tools and they'll show you how to do it right.