Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Ive been robbed *DELETED*

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by nstarry, Apr 16, 2004.

1. nstarry

nstarry 1/2 ton status

Post deleted by nstarry

2. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

Re: Ive been robbed

Damn dude, that's ****in blows! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif I hope they catch the ****a...

3. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

holy sh!t man, that really ****in bites big time. I hope the string the bastard up big time. I really hate thieves with a passion /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

4. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

They take your dictionary also?

5. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

There's a reason theives used to get shot /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

That sad part is, it's probably somebody you know or would recognize. I had some stuff stolen from me by my wife's younger brother. I pressed charges, had his ass thrown in jail, and then when he least expected it, I punched him in the mouth in front of his parents. I told him if I ever heard of him stealing again I'd make sure he spent several months with casts from his finger tips to his shoulders. Little f'kr! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif He's no longer allowed near our family. My in-laws get pissy about sometimes but I tell them to be careful what they say to me about it or they can stay away too.

6. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    They take your dictionary also?

[/ QUOTE ]

Harsh man...just plain harsh... /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif

7. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    That sad part is, it's probably somebody you know or would recognize

[/ QUOTE ]
    This is true. I've posted it before but a few months ago my neighbor attempted to break into my apt with me in it. I surprised him at the door. He damn near pissed himself while he stared down the business end of my 12 gauge. Dumb bastard nearly got himself killed...

8. kombi59

kombi59 1/2 ton status

Man thats sucks, My wife and I were mowing our yard yesterday and two kids 18 or so were lurking around the neighbors yard and jumped their fence with some stuff so I walked over to them and asked WTF are you doing and the typical youth of today response "nothing bitch" /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gifman my blood was boiling /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif so I ran them off trying my hardest to keep my cool and followed them home, dumb ass kids live on the next block. so the cops came, got the info and the neighbor lady refused to press charges???? well now I hope they dont mess with my stuff. ever had any problems with anything before sucks!! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif we sure need to harder on kids nowadays. Instead of blaming the gun makers, movies, games. when I was a kid we got our asses beat if we did some dumb sh*t!!! Hope you get you stuff back, sorry for the rant. Chad

9. bigcountryk5

bigcountryk5 1/2 ton status

call in favors from whoever you can and find out who it is and then proceed to make an example of this (darn) bag just put him in the hospital in critical condition for a couple of weeks don't kill him or you might get in trouble

10. nstarry

nstarry 1/2 ton status

I AM VERY SORRY!! I was a little mad, I will watch my spelling from now on. My humble apologies.

11. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

LoL... that kicks ass.

12. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

just remember... someone breaking into your house is fair game to get gunned down, beat to death or otherwise have the [darn] kicked out of them... "I felt myself and my family were in mortal danger"

13. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I AM VERY SORRY!! I was a little mad, I will watch my spelling from now on. My humble apologies.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry but I laughed my arse off when I read Bubba's reply... There's nothing wrong with a little humor being thrown in when all hell is breaking loose. But I don't think any apologies are in order... /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

I too would love to see the bastages get caught red handed with your stuff man. Press charges and prosicute to the fullest! Let us know what happens...

14. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I too would love to see the bastages get caught red handed with your stuff man. Press charges and prosicute to the fullest! Let us know what happens...

[/ QUOTE ]

Or taken downrange from a howizter battery during a live fire exercise.

15. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

not good.,.

ive had three trannies stolen before, one outside a th350 and two 700r4's inside the building entry way in the west end,

thieves need to be shot, period

hope they catch who done it, i never got ot find out who stole my trannies or anything else that ive had stolen from here in the past

good luck

16. Fubeca

Fubeca 1/2 ton status

nstarry, where are you in MN?

17. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

Ouch man, that really sucks. Hope you find that [edit] and make sure he pays for it (legal way then when he gets out of jail hunt that [edit] down and teach him a lesson) Not giving you any idea's or anything....

How much do you think was stolen? (cost wise?) Sorry to here, hopefully you get all the stuff back /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

18. nstarry

nstarry 1/2 ton status

ALL OVER I live in edina work in mankato and grew up in brainerd were I do most of my wheeling thats were my shop is/or was its done now I dont have the money to start over and i am not going to pay rent on somthing thats not getting used

19. nstarry

nstarry 1/2 ton status

I am getting nothing back and the tally isint in but we think close to 20,000.00

20. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I am getting nothing back and the tally isint in but we think close to 20,000.00

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif Sorry to hear they got so much. Will the insurance people give you some money?